Anyone around Sep 23rd-27th?

EmmaB

Hi Irish girl travelling from London, looking to meet people to party and chill with. pool parties, boat parties etc will anyone be around then?

I’m thinking I’m a little older than you but in Ibiza age isn’t an issue, and now I can actually afford it as well! I’m afraid I’m not a lover of the West End as it’s too much like any town in the UK but if that’s your thing no problem.
I have been a few times and have a full week of parties planned so depending on what music you like and what sort of vibe your into your welcome to join. I plan to do a couple of Ocean Beach days and an Ibiza Rocks party, lots of Ushuaia and Hi for Bodyworks closing, Amnesia for Abode closing plus Pacha and a bit of the sunset strip. If you do decide you want to join or if you decide last minute your going to the same club/party we can trade numbers and use what’s app to talk, if not enjoy your trip ? ?

Hi Emma,

This ol' tarts gonna be around from 21st-28th also and most likely be hooking up with Lee also (I've just traded numbers with him). Same here let me know if you wanna trade numbers ;)

Hi Irish girl travelling from London, looking to meet people to party and chill with. pool parties, boat parties etc will anyone be around then?

I’m out on Tuesday 24th for a couple of nights. Staying at a friends place in san an. We will be heading to bodyworks at hi on the Tuesday night and so far have no plans for Wednesday!

If your heading to hi on the Tuesday let me know, I’d be happy to meet up

I arrive reasonably early on the 25th, so I might head over to catch Dance or Die at Ushuaia if you, or anyone in your crew would be interested. As usual, I'll have a car which typically accommodates 3 or 4 more people. This time I'm staying in San An, but since I know the PDB and Old Town areas well, I'd be willing to pick people up from their hotels if they're staying in these areas. Undecided what to do on Thursday although an Ibiza Rocks pool closing party sounds like a good option. I haven't made it up to Benirras for the sunset drumming in quite a while, so that might be a consideration as well - I love all the options though....

Hi Emma,

This ol' tarts gonna be around from 21st-28th also and most likely be hooking up with Lee also (I've just traded numbers with him). Same here let me know if you wanna trade numbers ;)
I'll be around from the 25th through the 7th but won't get my phone # until I receive my Orange SIM card - which should be pretty soon. Coming from the states, I used to rent a mobile wifi hotspot so that the others that I'd bring along would have connectivity through me - this time I'm traveling solo so the SIM card option makes more sense. I'll be staying in San An for my first time over there, and will see how it compares to eastern side of Ibiza.

Hi Emma,

Sounds great :) il contact you closer to the time and hopefully we can arrange something As I'm just trying to finalise flights etc. Was debating of I should go solo or not lol but I must likely will ?

I arrive reasonably early on the 25th, so I might head over to catch Dance or Die at Ushuaia if you, or anyone in your crew would be interested. As usual, I'll have a car which typically accommodates 3 or 4 more people. This time I'm staying in San An, but since I know the PDB and Old Town areas well, I'd be willing to pick people up from their hotels if they're staying in these areas. Undecided what to do on Thursday although an Ibiza Rocks pool closing party sounds like a good option. I haven't made it up to Benirras for the sunset drumming in quite a while, so that might be a consideration as well - I love all the options though....

Wuwei, u there 25th.. September?

Wuwei, u there 25th.. September?
Yep! I'm not sure yet, but I either want to catch Lovely Laura and Ben Santiago at Cafe Mambo for sunset, or check out the Dance or Die closing party at Ushuaia with Carl Cox and Nic Fanciulli. If I'm a bit too worn out from my flights over, then I might even consider just hitting the Ibiza Rocks closing party since it's only a couple of blocks from where I'll be staying.

Sounds good. Iv also done my own itinerary which ive tried to keep fairly relaxed ie trip out to explore old ibiza, jeep safari, chill out at sunset bars/restaurants..amongst the few club events il b attending.
Like u il b based San Antonio so leave me your number if u don't mind, its gud to know i can contact others if i become stuck/bored/lonely etc ?

I’ve not booked anything yet but am free to travel after 21st sept I’d be traveling solo so anyone who’s around the same dates please get in touch :)

Sounds good. Iv also done my own itinerary which ive tried to keep fairly relaxed ie trip out to explore old ibiza, jeep safari, chill out at sunset bars/restaurants..amongst the few club events il b attending.
Like u il b based San Antonio so leave me your number if u don't mind, its gud to know i can contact others if i become stuck/bored/lonely etc ?
My Orange SIM card phone# will be +33 6 48 92 11 33. It won't be activated until Sept 25th and will be good for the two weeks that I'll be over. I'll be posting an itinerary soon, both here and on the FB Ibiza Solo Travel group. It's going to include a bunch of the natural beauty of Ibiza and therefore will include a lot of island hopping to take it all in. Some of the things that are high on my list include the beaches of Benirras and Cala Comte for their sunsets, Es Cavallet & Agua Blancas for that relaxed, "all over, birthday suit tan" (of course this is optional) and a delicious grilled sandwich from Frederico, Ibiza Stonehenge and the Doorways to Heaven (not very far from either Es Vedra or Cala Comte, so I'll likely coordinate), lunch and a beer in the bean bag chairs out on the steps of Sa Escalanita up in Dalt Vila, the Sanctuary Cave of Tanit (in the NE not too far from Agua Blancas beach), Sa Trixna at Ses Salinas beach is always a fun spot as well. As silly as it might sound, one of the things that I'm most excited about, is having been given permission to come visit the CanHog Ibiza hedgehog rescue center, which is just west of San An. somewhere in Port Ses Torrents. My clubbing itinerary is yet to be decided but as I absolutely love to dance, I'm sure that it will be equally robust as well. Lmk if any of this is of interest to you so that I can hold a spot in my car, as it typically fills up quickly once the trip gets near.

Hey everyone - I'll be there from the 25th through the 28th and staying in San An. Anyone interested in meeting up?

Hey bro ,because u r asian i can add u to my whatsapp group without asking too much questions.
Asian brotherhood ? same apply for french people
Just send me a pm with
Name country dates of stay, san an with phone number with the code +××××
I'll make a cut n paste for group description ,if in ..
For other people give some details such kind of ur music? If u follow me blindly to my events u are more than welcome ? but make 1rst step

Travelling from ireland on the 22nd to 25th sept, with my wife. staying in ibiza town for the 1st night, san an bay the next 2 nights, if you are at a loss , feel free to send me a message

H
Hey I’ve booked my flights now coming out with mate were there from 22nd till 25th x

Back