Any October advice

Murt

Hi,

I'll get the cliché long time reader, first time poster out of the way first :)

I have been coming to Ibiza regularly for the last 15 years or so but I've never been at the end of season.

I'm going to the Zoo Project on Tuesday but all my regular pre party places are closed (bossa bars, Rock Bar etc). I went to Bossa on Saturday and was expecting some places to still be open but everything was completely shut.

I'm a bit stumped for somewhere to go to get myself in the mood for the night out so if anyone has any suggestions (please feel free to pm) then I would really appreciate it.

Thanks in advance and hello to all the forum users :)

Ibiza Town? Must be bars there open all year round? (Even if it's old men's bars, but at least you'll save a few bob and get an authentic experience.)

I´d also say ibiza town. plaza de parque has a chilled atmosphere all the time and is a good place to go for a few drinks at any time of day really.

Thanks chaps, is anywhere still going in San An? May stop off there before Zoo if anything is worth it.

Are there still bars open in den bossa and figurettas or is it a case of "last one out please switch the lights off"?

I'm flying out tomorrow for a short break and wouldnt mind a heads up as to if there are any bars open (they dont need to be late night bars) or if its a trip into Ibiza town each night

Are there still bars open in den bossa and figurettas or is it a case of "last one out please switch the lights off"?

I'm flying out tomorrow for a short break and wouldnt mind a heads up as to if there are any bars open (they dont need to be late night bars) or if its a trip into Ibiza town each night

Hardly any form what I saw on Friday. I thought they'd still be going with Amnesia closing and Solomun but there were very few open. You can still get a steak near Jet though :)

Forget bosa, Figueretas and Ibiza town will be fine.

Thanks for all the info, I'm assuming all the lucky lucky men will be gone and it's vodka Red Bull time :)

Arrived in den bossa this morning......didn't go to bed last night so a bit cream crackered tonight, ended up with some supermarket purchases and had tea on the balcony

Can't believe how shut up den bossa is, seemed to be a reasonable number of people knocking about......think it will be Ibiza town for meals out

Any recommendations for somewhere that doesn't charge silly prices??

think it will be Ibiza town for meals out
if you fancy a boogie afterwards, tonight you have this:

22489743_10155584341911043_7680638162786578447_n.jpg

tomorrow this:

22519432_1716588025080735_3536187138717561193_n.jpg

thursday this:

22539930_1718776001468343_8075301577993928111_n.jpg

plus others i can't remember... as you can see, everything happens around ibiza town!

Back