Am

FallenangelGparsons

Hi guys

Do u mind clicking on this link, in order for me , to win a trip to ibz for 2 people?

for now one bloke has 95votes and i' m at 11

i guess with the support of ibiza spotlight community, i may win this contest if people mind spending 20sec in order to click on my pic, no worries this is not a tricky phishing link

Thanks a lot for people that vote for me ;) and see u ibz closing 17, ibiza 18...
Here is the link in order to vote
https://basicfront.easypromosapp.com/voteme/904431/638362450?lc=fre

the pic of the link
599ac12191621.jpg

Last edited:
this is not my best amnesia pic but WTF, at office job i dont have time to surf on my cellphone,FB insta.. pics
if i was more clever i should incldse amnesia logo, in the pics, some smile & other mates & some hot girl ..whatever..i guess now i will ask a pic with all hot girls that will thank me for my swag :p with amnesia logo, already thinking abut 2018 contest :D
2 female winners, one male winner will be choose along most votes pics...

it was written among the 10most voted pic, amnesia will pick 2 girls one boy as winners
its not the mos voted pic that won, it only allow to be part of the 10pics amnesia jury will pic as winners:2pics from girl one pic from a boy

i have no chance against girls, but against boys no one can beat the skull pirate swag :D
ride on!RIDE ON!!!
the famous cover

one cover with dick Dale ans Stevie Ray Vaughan kill everything..

Last edited:
it was written among the 10most voted pic, amnesia will pick 2 girls one boy as winners
its not the mos voted pic that won, it only allow to be part of the 10pics amnesia jury will pic as winners:2pics from girl one pic from a boy

i have no chance against girls, but against boys no one can beat the skull pirate swag :D
ride on!RIDE ON!!!

Ah ok well if that is true I think I may have a chance then as I cannot see a blurry pic at the top winning their competition and when they see it has 250ish votes they will surely smell a hack

if amnesia want me to attend to their party, they must give me the prize as i can't stetch ibz closing to oct 16th, i struggle to stretch until oct 11 asking manager that there wont be issue for me to take 3-4 days holidays without beeing paid

and i cant affor an ibz weekend trip as some does, as tickets plane price ,the weekend is pricey from paris,kind of 300-500€

Voted. Whats this other geeza look like to be so popular? Is he suppin from a bottle of €400 vodka? sporting a top knot? And has his white socks pulled up to the knees? :lol:

Voted. Whats this other geeza look like to be so popular? Is he suppin from a bottle of €400 vodka? sporting a top knot? And has his white socks pulled up to the knees? :lol:

Unless he has a large social media gathering/celeb - He has hacked it somehow as the likes for him keep rising

That or the luck of the Irish be it the pic sports a Leprechaun

Is that you on the right ?

View attachment 4134
the elrow performer Andres is a friend, was at his flat figueretas ibz 16 opening & closing b4 knowing he worked for elrow La Troya
He is gay and I can get u in touch @Life of Rye , if looking for some action for ibz :D

up, i need more votes guys , & my ibz fix ,meaning i cant go back to ibz for just amnesia closing because i can only stretch my ibz closing max to oct 11, hoping Not a good lineup including house djs if i cant do it :lol:

Last edited:
Back