AKASHA 2022

What day is best to go…I was thinking about tomorrow but would Sunday be better?

I honestly have no idea. We made a late decision to go last Sunday and we started off in the garden before that stopped at midnight and we went inside. They said to us it was free entry before midnight so we got in with a couple mins to spare.

What day is best to go…I was thinking about tomorrow but would Sunday be better?
Saturday you get the full late club experience with a 05:00AM finish.

Sundays start off outside at Las Dalias and then move indoors for the last few hours, finishing at 03:00

So they are slightly different. Sundays usually the busier of the two

We made it there Sunday, spur of the moment decision but was gone by midnight. We'd already planned to go to Namaste on Wednesday which was fantastic. Two stages of live music outside, with one setting the decks up around 10.30pm to lift the vibe and tempo, then inside at around midnight for a great atmospheric party and floaty uplifting tunes. I'd definitely recommend the Namaste party for anyone who likes house music with a good tempo and a bit of an afro/indi melodic sound to it.

I haven't heard too much about Akasha. It looks kind of upscale, maybe not what people were expecting?

Edit: my post was in the gossip thread originally. I missed this thread!

Last edited:
Calendar only showing events up to 15th July - apologies if it's a stupid question but assuming more will be added for the rest of the month?

Calendar only showing events up to 15th July - apologies if it's a stupid question but assuming more will be added for the rest of the month?
Yes

I went on Thursday for the early part of Holotropia, just as it finished outside and moved into Akasha. I think it's my favourite club on the island currently. The sound is just great. Visuals on point. And it's remote enough that you can pretty much guarantee that the crowd is there for the right reasons

Last edited:
More pre-sale garden tickets added for Sven. I think this could be one of the parties of summer

Btw, anyone with garden-only tickets will be able.to upgrade to club upon arrival for €15 extra, subject to availability. First come, first served

Back