Afterlife at Hi too crowded for General Admission? Same for Music On at Pacha late?

Ibzlvrphilly

Hello All - I am returning to the island (my 20th trip to Ibiza) and trying to get some insight into whether it is worth it to go to Hi on Thursday, 7/28, for the Afterlife party. My buddy (1st timer) and I are attending the Destino Solomun party earlier in the day and looking to do something later. I went to Hi a few years ago and promised I wouldn't return since the place was ridiculously crowded and lacked any soul. I long for the Space days. Though the show looks visually stunning, I have never seen/heard Tales of Us, but I like the music genre. The videos of a club full of phones filming are painful. I'd do VIP, but there are only two of us. Is it worth a General Admission ticket for Thursday evening? I also need suggestions for Friday as well. We are going to Akasha for the Guy J show (7/29) but also were interested in going to Music On at Pacha once Guy J finishes. I saw they posted the club full recently and worried about the entry around 3 am-ish. Thank you in advance for any info. Much appreciated.

More info here:

Given what you said about your last experience, might be best to make alternative plans

Regarding Music On, each one is likely to go the same way over peak season, so I would think that's not a viable option for you either

Sorry to sound so negative! Unless you get to Pacha much later, after it has started emptying out a bit

More info here:

Given what you said about your last experience, might be best to make alternative plans

Regarding Music On, each one is likely to go the same way over peak season, so I would think that's not a viable option for you either

Sorry to sound so negative! Unless you get to Pacha much later, after it has started emptying out a bit
That's what I thought. Appreciate the candid response. While I love Guy J, I am not sure the small venue will have great energy. I am certain the music will be on point. Have you been to Akasha?

While I love Guy J, I am not sure the small venue will have great energy. I am certain the music will be on point. Have you been to Akasha?
You're welcome.

Yes, Akasha is a great little club. But Fridays are super competitive. There's just so much going on.

I would like to think Guy J draws a nice crowd of music lovers and being peak season, it should be nicely full

We
Hello All - I am returning to the island (my 20th trip to Ibiza) and trying to get some insight into whether it is worth it to go to Hi on Thursday, 7/28, for the Afterlife party. My buddy (1st timer) and I are attending the Destino Solomun party earlier in the day and looking to do something later. I went to Hi a few years ago and promised I wouldn't return since the place was ridiculously crowded and lacked any soul. I long for the Space days. Though the show looks visually stunning, I have never seen/heard Tales of Us, but I like the music genre. The videos of a club full of phones filming are painful. I'd do VIP, but there are only two of us. Is it worth a General Admission ticket for Thursday evening? I also need suggestions for Friday as well. We are going to Akasha for the Guy J show (7/29) but also were interested in going to Music On at Pacha once Guy J finishes. I saw they posted the club full recently and worried about the entry around 3 am-ish. Thank you in advance for any info. Much appreciated.
were at Pacha last Friday For Music on. Yes it was crazy overcrowded. In fact all the clubs we went in the span of 8 nights were like that. I don’t think you will find emptier places in the peak of the season. crowds get smaller after 4 am.

We

were at Pacha last Friday For Music on. Yes it was crazy overcrowded. In fact all the clubs we went in the span of 8 nights were like that. I don’t think you will find emptier places in the peak of the season. crowds get smaller after 4 am.
Thank you very much. Arriving after 4 am may be the plan. Stinks we only have two people, otherwise, a table would be in the cards.

I would say avoid Afterlife / Hi, but Music On should be tolerable.
Thanks for the feedback. I was hoping to make it to Pacha after Guy J's set, so we will go and see how it is. I need to hear the newly tuned Pacha sound. I haven't been to the island since 2019.

Just got back, this past Thursday at Afterlife was actually okay - reasonable space at the back of the main room, and lots in room 2

Back