Afterlife at Hï Ibiza 2018

ok, thanks, i was expecting to go to aug 2nd too as 3Techno mates land that day, i just saw nice videos from konstantin sibold TOU, from parisian , at Calvi on the Rock this week

Guest list or do you pay to get into parties you don't like? :p
i will pay with some money :spank: from @Nobbie Q , destino ride to Hi ibz :lol: , last time hot foxy usa girl with mex root(she knows I KNOW :p) bought me :cool: afterlife ticket 40€ at space ibz 16 even i didnt want to party that night but rest, just sayin for spotlight girls thinking im beggin girls to follow me :rolleyes:, i'll do favour to any people, it can be girls/boys/aliens without discrimination :D
i didnt say that i dont like this music, but its more to change from what i'm used to listen and/or follow Techno mates..but its true it's far from my definition of wicked music :lol:

Last edited:
Trikk rocked it here few weeks ago at *afterparty* in a tiny little poker room under a.bar in town.. think 60 people filled the place..

Well! I went tonight, missed fideles as he was on too early, stayed in theatre room all night, and was tired so was chilling alot in smoking area, it was really good not amazing I think because I thought it would be more medolic and it was minimal, really good minimal though! I liked the crowd the club was OK, not as bad as what everyone is saying. Was Looking forward to this for ages and I think my expectations was really really high, still had a good night though

Well! I went tonight, missed fideles as he was on too early, stayed in theatre room all night, and was tired so was chilling alot in smoking area, it was really good not amazing I think because I thought it would be more medolic and it was minimal, really good minimal though! I liked the crowd the club was OK, not as bad as what everyone is saying. Was Looking forward to this for ages and I think my expectations was really really high, still had a good night though
I had this issue with Elrow a few weeks ago. High expectations can really influence the experience badly.

Thanks for the review i dont think ill go aug 2nd :D and Go manumission Lio, unkess solo, i'll follow the crowd/mates to HI.
Closing Afterlife will be quiet enough for a non techno bloke :lol:

Thanks for the review i dont think ill go aug 2nd :D and Go manumission Lio, unkess solo, i'll follow the crowd/mates to HI.
Closing Afterlife will be quiet enough for a non techno bloke :lol:

It'll be good still, but up to you of course. My Plan B is Heart with Behrouz and Gab Rhome.

I don't like how Afterlife is having Patrice Baumel and Konstantin Sibold play at the same time though!

I stick by one rule just do each party once..
I do each Elrow theme once...

However...went to Psychedelic Trip in Rotterdam and shortly after in Berlin and had a blast in Berlin. Probably because of the fantastic rave culture and crowd there.

Back