Afterlife at Hï Ibiza 2018

I left at half five as everyone left me at half three and I was Billy no mates for two hours. I did consider staying just to hear that :)

The other room was far too hard for me, only about half full as well but I did take in a bit of Robert Hood regardless

That willl surely clear the floor of older gentlemen..its fckn shit,not as bad as sollys raping of age of love a few years ago..

They didn’t play it when I was there. I heard it elsewhere though and it certainly didn’t clear the dance floor, opposite actually.

:lol::lol: - loving the banter in this thread - hï continues to polarise opinion. even stivi won't fence sit hahahahahaha

my favourite comment was the one about whether i meant the "water is really nice" as a joke or not - lmao.

i need to try black coffee next. still haven't been to new pacha yet either

i need to try black coffee next. still haven't been to new pacha yet either

I wouldnt bother with Black Coffee. Shite crowd on Saturday and a complete waste of time for me. Second room was OK music but we lasted about 3 hours and called it a night.

Pacha on the other hand...

i already told to people that black coffee is a party without soul , been opening 17 opening 18, same feeling, ill be back for sure for closing as no challenging party that night

Back