Afterlife at Hï Ibiza 2018

Very little wrong with the prydz crowd when compared to most.

Never been so wouldn’t know. Just thought Prydz would be more of an event for the ‘i was there’ photos etc as its more commercial/well known to the majority then say tou/afterlife

How did it do head to head with Afterlife? Abode hold its own?

Can't comment too much as I only popped my head in for an hour on Thursday. But, yeah, noticeably quieter than their opening. Still busier than (a non-Coxy) Pyramid.

Never been so wouldn’t know. Just thought Prydz would be more of an event for the ‘i was there’ photos etc as its more commercial/well known to the majority then say tou/afterlife
There is some of that but no more then you’d see at any other credible house or tech event. I don’t regard prydz as being commercial focussed at all (with one notable exception) but he has benefitted from some crossover, obviously. It’s also probably the best lighting event on the island, for those interested in that kind of thing.

I always used to prefer Full On than Cream Saturday
In the early days, why did cream have a 3am license and full on a 6am licence? Could never understand that. I think it was back in the days of uk pubs closing at 11pm.

is it possible that the tale of us chaps signed a deal at the club for a few seasons even though it was being sold or are these things done on a year by year basis?

is it possible that the tale of us chaps signed a deal at the club for a few seasons even though it was being sold or are these things done on a year by year basis?

not sure how to exactly understand this question.

but yeah, most promoter/club deals are done on an annual basis.

If you have tickets bought online do you have to queue outside hi? The queue always looks so long whenever I see pics, or is it like the other clubs online tickets quick queue?

If you have tickets bought online do you have to queue outside hi? The queue always looks so long whenever I see pics, or is it like the other clubs online tickets quick queue?

you have to queue but the queue moves at a good pace. then you get to a filter station where you go in a certain line depending on how you are getting in (presale/buy tickets/guestlist/season passes)

you have to queue but the queue moves at a good pace. then you get to a filter station where you go in a certain line depending on how you are getting in (presale/buy tickets/guestlist/season passes)
Thank you, god have to be in there before 1am and I hate going out early, if I get there for 12:30 you think that will be enough time?

Back