Afterlife at Hï Ibiza 2018

heading tomorrow night and first time at Hi so keeping an open mind..although the last few times i’ve seem TOU -space closing then subclub glasgow, there sets very disjointed but i’m finding that with Solomun these days also.. Maceo all night is the drawer for me, his recent track mutant robotic is quality

You'll love it. Ive said it before but Afterlife feels right in Hï and I get the whole music was made for Ibiza feeling

heading tomorrow night and first time at Hi so keeping an open mind..although the last few times i’ve seem TOU -space closing then subclub glasgow, there sets very disjointed but i’m finding that with Solomun these days also.. Maceo all night is the drawer for me, his recent track mutant robotic is quality
I hope for you it will be as good as last week was for us.
I’m really curious to see how it’ll pan out.

Sorry should have reported earlier but yes I was there and left after 4. Maceo played a outstanding set & wasn't wall to wall so room to dance. His set was from the off with & didn't really slow down with alot of his own tracks played like mutant robotic, Maetrik - Ninex 7 c, Conjure Dreams. It was very loud & pounding - TBH I was pretty well on..Didn't venture to TOU & seeing Adriatique at solomun closing but what im hearing there was a b2b with TOU & Maceo but I was away by then..

Sorry should have reported earlier but yes I was there and left after 4. Maceo played a outstanding set & wasn't wall to wall so room to dance. His set was from the off with & didn't really slow down with alot of his own tracks played like mutant robotic, Maetrik - Ninex 7 c, Conjure Dreams. It was very loud & pounding - TBH I was pretty well on..Didn't venture to TOU & seeing Adriatique at solomun closing but what im hearing there was a b2b with TOU & Maceo but I was away by then..
Sounds good. :)
What’s your overall verdict about the crowd, vibe etc...etc...?

Was there last night. Irrespective of the rights and wrongs of the venue etc it was absolutely slamming (certainly in the techno room).

Usual folk getting excited over the new dj coming on and a few phones out but the vibe and crowd generally seemed decent.

Tale Of Us were really good at Dystopia closing. Gave me renewed hope that Thursday might yet be great.

Interestingly, we went to Eric Prydz closing last week and even that has considerably less phones in the air than earlier in the season, so let's see.

I think afterlife closing will be good anyway due to bodzin, mind against and adriatique, can't wait till set times come out!

got my 20€ early bird to seel to the 1rst lucky mate..
Destino early bird 35€ to sell too as I won't make it as staying in Afterlife afterparty unless letting my bro go to airport on his way that night..

last night I was told the after of afterlife closing only starts after destino closing is done..? might be a hoax but would make sense

not a hoax,it end 5pm..so it may start the morning 9h00am? after afterlife (not destino ) closing
So I may Do Destino Closing :cool: until 10h20pm..Pickup back to airport 11pm..otherwise ill stay until midnight
Still got my destino tix to sell as I got 2 free slots on destino list :p
Saga Bedouin after still carrying on,if u can print the red wristband u may pop in :D

Last edited:
Closing settimes

Theatre
22:00-00:00 Adriatique
00:00-01:30 Âme
01:30-02:30 Stephan Bodzin (Live)
02:30-04:00 Maceo Plex
04:00-End Tale Of Us

Club
22:00-23:30 Patrice Baumel
23:30-00:30 Woo York (Live)
00:30-02:00 Mind Against