Afterlife at Hï Ibiza 2018

€12 for a water...lol out loud
I've paid 9 euro at Privillege for 0,33 l this season (=27,27 euros per liter)
12 euro for 0,50 l is a better deal (=24 eur per liter) ;)

Dixon wore Tour de France yellow at Afterlife opening and was still allowed to play. Double standards.
Hehe, I've seen Paul Kalkbrenner openly smoking cannabis at Tomorrowland main stage... Zero tollerance policy, but not for dj's. Double standards are everywhere ;)

Last edited:
Okay, so last night was easily the best Afterlife I've attended this season... but still found wanting.
Arrived at 00:35 and Theatre dancefloor was about half full, club room deserted.
Caught Kristian's first couple of tracks but was always the intention to see KiNK.
From the off it was a masterclass by the Bulgarian, and the room instantly filled. He had that room rockin'. For all my criticism of Afterlife this season, I have to say that they have really nailed getting the most out of that room. Great atmosphere, few phones. Scuba picked up right where he left off with some thumping techno.
Darted to the Theatre to catch some more of Âme. Butch - Countach was one big track I picked out.
Sadly - although an improvement on my last visit - it was still pretty soulless. Still lots of phones, though I think less than I remember.
Wanted to see Bodzin. But this was a sober one, and we just lost the buzz I'm afraid to say. The club room was still poppin' but the moment had passed for us at least and we made an early exit.
Still underwhelming and still a disappointment, but last night does give me some hope that the September crowds might salvage something from the season.

So- all of these opinions about it (Hi) not fitting the Afterlife thing, where would be better then? I loved it on the terrace and they've only been in that club in their 2 seasons, so..... more opinions please!

So- all of these opinions about it (Hi) not fitting the Afterlife thing, where would be better then? I loved it on the terrace and they've only been in that club in their 2 seasons, so..... more opinions please!

vista club were they were last summer, period.

Next week the club room looks interesting again. A shame that Rodhad was given full license to go wild with a solo set, but I suspect the music will be of a high standard regardless.
Sadly the theatre screams avoid :(

Closing 17 was the best at Vista Solomun b2b Tou ,I met a few spotlights but at Midday I was really solo around 10h00am until Midday
:D
Are spotlight people all vampires?disappearing when the sun cames out :lol:
Never been so thirsty at the end and i really enjoyed my hot cherry coke b4 having lunch in san an :spank:

Last edited:
Vista seemed to be a great venue for them. But had they have stayed there they probably would have outgrown it this year.
I'd still have prefered that than moving to hi, they could have worked towards using the main room cordened off, or maybe the vista extension would of been enough.

I went last night after Destino..... which was unreal. Sadly I agree with the above. I’ve always loved space but thought give hi a chance. Last year I went to after life in privilige with monoloc in the small room next to the vista.....incredible. So for me this year.......big no thanks sorry people I thought it might works but a no go and I have to say I really really tried

Okay, so last night was easily the best Afterlife I've attended this season... but still found wanting.
Arrived at 00:35 and Theatre dancefloor was about half full, club room deserted.
Caught Kristian's first couple of tracks but was always the intention to see KiNK.
From the off it was a masterclass by the Bulgarian, and the room instantly filled. He had that room rockin'. For all my criticism of Afterlife this season, I have to say that they have really nailed getting the most out of that room. Great atmosphere, few phones. Scuba picked up right where he left off with some thumping techno.
Darted to the Theatre to catch some more of Âme. Butch - Countach was one big track I picked out.
Sadly - although an improvement on my last visit - it was still pretty soulless. Still lots of phones, though I think less than I remember.
Wanted to see Bodzin. But this was a sober one, and we just lost the buzz I'm afraid to say. The club room was still poppin' but the moment had passed for us at least and we made an early exit.
Still underwhelming and still a disappointment, but last night does give me some hope that the September crowds might salvage something from the season.
I love WIC honesty.. what a lad..and first season at spotlight..will you be there at end of October?When the real party starts?

Do me a favour , can anyone tell me wich colour is the vip wrisband in checking people's wrist getting out of main room's dj booth?
plastic Red? i may use mine again for closing :spank: if french journalist techno bro couldnt make afterlife closing ...
i hope they use same all parties :D

Do me a favour , can anyone tell me wich colour is the vip wrisband in checking people's wrist getting out of main room's dj booth?
plastic Red? i may use mine again for closing :spank: if french journalist techno bro couldnt make afterlife closing ...
i hope they use same all parties :D
Black

Really? i got my sense on alert
40061-52c7a71af95c8059fa440eaaf768ee79a6fb6507-story_inline_image.jpg

i ve never seen vip wrisband for any ibz club in black, black on black, how can security guy can check?:D

i will bring it & see u All Closing from dj booth :cool:

Last edited:
A shame that Rodhad was given full license to go wild with a solo set, but I suspect the music will be of a high standard regardless.

I'm just asking because i pretty much alwasy enjoy your comments and opinions on stuff, but what on Earth do you mean by this comment lol? I cant make heads or tails out of it. Are you saying that Rodhad shouldn't go all out on a solo set? Genuinely curious what you're trying to say here?

If I'd been in Ibiza, I would have gone for Scuba, as he's probably my fave producer (much as I know about these things) and I've never seen him before. According to a FB post, he likes the changes made to Space - or maybe his cheque hasn't cleared yet.

If I'd been in Ibiza, I would have gone for Scuba, as he's probably my fave producer (much as I know about these things) and I've never seen him before. According to a FB post, he likes the changes made to Space - or maybe his cheque hasn't cleared yet.

Love me some Scuba. One of my favorite set's over this years was one I caught of him in Brooklyn in a real small dark smoky warehouse, played around 6 hours or so and it was a blinder with an amazing changeup as the sun came up. It's a shame he doesn't play more gigs or get more recognition because his production and dj sets are both really really good.

Love me some Scuba. One of my favorite set's over this years was one I caught of him in Brooklyn in a real small dark smoky warehouse, played around 6 hours or so and it was a blinder with an amazing changeup as the sun came up. It's a shame he doesn't play more gigs or get more recognition because his production and dj sets are both really really good.

He's going to be playing a lot less over the short-medium term too, going by his social media posts. I think some of his albums are as solid as some of the classic 90s dance albums (Leftism, etc). He released a SCB album this year but I wasn't so taken by it - maybe need to listen some more. It's definitely on my bucket list to see him DJ...

I love WIC honesty.. what a lad

I like the guy as well and i never even met him although i genuinely enjoy your antics as well Craig. Here i am building up your guys self esteem at 2am local after a drunk night out while the wife is sleeping lol

Back