Afterlife at Hï Ibiza 2018

Resistance? Those line-ups are pretty damn good too...

i know but were looking for 2-3 parties during the week & we cant find a consistent week & after afterlife @ hi reviews i dont think well consider it as an option.

the best thing we can do is push it till mid september so theres a change in the overall island crowd.

Off topic but I'm loving that Hawtin vid from amnesia main room so much.
I was there that night but spent it in the terrace for sven all nigh long. My fav night at cocoon ever

These guys are going to be HUGE
Tale Of Us - 2018-07-02 Paris, Aeroport De Paris - Charles De Gaulle
https://soundcloud.com/ryanjonik/ta...aeroport-de-paris-charles-de-gaulle-afterlife

To be honest, they are already huge... A bit ridiculous actually.

My best memories with Tale of Us is between 2013-2016. Good old life and death days, after this Afterlife propaganda started, their music became a bit, well its like i am hearing the same tunes for the last 2 years (although they are playing totally different tracks)..

Don't get me wrong, I really liked their party last year at Vista, had a great night in September with Ame and Tale of Us, i still enjoy their set from time to time. But for me they lost a bit of the creativity part. They are a huge business, props to them, well deserved. But i believe their music is becoming stale.

Is it possible to be huge and still do creative stuff and evolve, well, ToU can not touch Innervisions crew. (especially Dixon)

They do great line ups though, i really respect them and next year will probably stop by on a thursday.

The only thing i am afraid on the party is afterlife fans are becoming Eric Prydz fans...

To be honest, they are already huge... A bit ridiculous actually.

My best memories with Tale of Us is between 2013-2016. Good old life and death days, after this Afterlife propaganda started, their music became a bit, well its like i am hearing the same tunes for the last 2 years (although they are playing totally different tracks)..

Don't get me wrong, I really liked their party last year at Vista, had a great night in September with Ame and Tale of Us, i still enjoy their set from time to time. But for me they lost a bit of the creativity part. They are a huge business, props to them, well deserved. But i believe their music is becoming stale.
Have you listened to the new album?

Have you listened to the new album?

Eeehmmm.. Which new album?

If you are talking about their classical music album, Endless, well its not really new isnt it being all last year and that... And the critics were not impressed (of that genre)

If you are talking about the new Afterlife album, realm of consciousness pt. 3 which has only one ToU track, its ok. There are like 2-3 very good tracks, rest is meeh.

Eeehmmm.. Which new album?

If you are talking about their classical music album, Endless, well its not really new isnt it being all last year and that... And the critics were not impressed (of that genre)

If you are talking about the new Afterlife album, realm of consciousness pt. 3 which has only one ToU track, its ok. There are like 2-3 very good tracks, rest is meeh.
This is all their new stuff on the upcoming album

Last edited:
They put all their new album stuff on GTA V mix? Wow. Let me give it a go. How is it? =)
I still need to give it a full listen just heard bits from playing in the game but I definitely have liked it so far. Their more recent stuff I wasn't really digging (such as Nothing Around Us, Swallow and CDM remixes). But The Hangar and Monument were pretty great. I am looking forward to the Afterlife 24h ADE party.

Be interested to hear, as musically that club room line-up is the best they've ever put on. If Gerd, Ben & Modeselektor can't get them dancing, then nothing will.

Back