Afterlife at Hï Ibiza 2018

They were on top form, really enjoyed it. I got their at half 12, the main room filled up at a decent pace and things finished just after 7. Didn't catch any of the live performances, I stayed in the Theatre for the duration and I must say Hï have done a great job with this.

Fideles - Lotus
Patrice Baumel - Glutes
Giorgia Angiuli - You Caress (Moonwalk remix)
Monolink - Burning Sun (Davi remix)
Envgueny Jevaguine - Holographic Dream
Trikk - Proto-Rhyth (Black Version)
Themba - Who is Themba
The last two tracks were their remixes of Cafe Del Mar and Mathame - Nothing Around Us

Last edited:
Fideles - Lotus
Patrice Baumel - Glutes
Giorgia Angiuli - You Caress (Moonwalk remix)
Monolink - Burning Sun (Davi remix)
Envgueny Jevaguine - Holographic Dream
Trikk - Proto-Rhyth (Black Version)
The last two tracks were their remixes of Cafe Del Mar and Mathame - Nothing Around Us

Tale of Us hammering that Cafe Del Mar to death already by the looks of things. Have to say one of the things that has always put me off ToU is their limited repitoire of tunes, they always seem to play the same set of songs over and over again for months and months.

Tale of Us hammering that Cafe Del Mar to death already by the looks of things. Have to say one of the things that has always put me off ToU is their limited repitoire of tunes, they always seem to play the same set of songs over and over again for months and months.
Same as their Time remix last year, they play it towards the end of the set every week. Everyone was waiting for it but was still great to hear. I only ever catch them once a year, definitely got my fix in them 7 hours.

They actually pretty much stopped playing that remix.

The clips iv seen of them playing that Nothing Around Us tune look so boring and cheesy

Afterlife at the vista looked good last year at sunrise but I don't think I'd have much interest in going to see them at hi at all

Your substances for the night and your reaction to those have a huge impact on how you view a set! So it may not be a case of Maceo having an off night or an extremely good night but more you having a good turn or bad turn on the disco biscuits:lol:
Astute observation.

Your substances for the night and your reaction to those have a huge impact on how you view a set! So it may not be a case of Maceo having an off night or an extremely good night but more you having a good turn or bad turn on the disco biscuits:lol:

true till a certain point in your techno partying scene

They should be hung for that CDM drivel..

Must admit I will happily hear any remix of Cafe Del Mar in any ibiza trip. Always gives me goosebumps. (Even if its no where near the original)

I think there might me a difference in views depending if its your yearly trip over or if you live out there and hear it all the time.

Back