Afterlife 2019

G.W.

Two weeks in and no reports ( bar the Spotlight article) about this year's Afterlife, did anybody go or heard what's like this time around?

The opening was quieter than last year's - for the better, I thought (the venue and promoter might disagree). I guess Music On played a part in that. Not heard or read any reports from last night as it goes.

Apparently ToU did a B3B with Âme and...Amelie Lens! Don't know how long it went for tho.

Went last night and sorry to say really didn't enjoy the vibe or the music ... Does seem to be a lot of plonkers in there compared to other venues ... is this because of the deals / relative low door tax and proximity to Ushuia? Flow of the main room is terrible too ... Had high hopes for Mind Against but they were meh and Ame started well but faded and we left at 3:30 ... Wish we'd stayed at Destino where Solomun did a carry on with Andy Bros in Tox!

I thought they were Techno..

They are 'sleep my dear child' techno. Seen both tale of us and mind against few times, they are decent but I just get bored too quick!

Anyone has any reports how things going on in the club room? That's where you will find shake your booty techno :D

Also any updates on the closing line up yet or when they are going to announce it? Wishing to catch the likes of Rodhad , Len faki , Vril , kobosil, Ben klock, Chris liebing, ROD mmmmmm

They are 'sleep my dear child' techno. Seen both tale of us and mind against few times, they are decent but I just get bored too quick!

Anyone has any reports how things going on in the club room? That's where you will find shake your booty techno :D

Also any updates on the closing line up yet or when they are going to announce it? Wishing to catch the likes of Rodhad , Len faki , Vril , kobosil, Ben klock, Chris liebing, ROD mmmmmm
Just had a quick listen.. that's not Techno

Went last night and sorry to say really didn't enjoy the vibe or the music ... Does seem to be a lot of plonkers in there compared to other venues ... is this because of the deals / relative low door tax and proximity to Ushuia? Flow of the main room is terrible too ... Had high hopes for Mind Against but they were meh and Ame started well but faded and we left at 3:30 ... Wish we'd stayed at Destino where Solomun did a carry on with Andy Bros in Tox!

It's funny you mention Solomun because he actually did a B2B with Tale of Us at Hï later on!

If flights and accommodation are booked just go to the terrace. That’s where the best line ups seem to be to me.
I will do...Yes all booked might as well goingI have mind against, (looking forward to that but will try and have low expectations so not be disappointed..) I also have Dixon, not bothered about seeing TOU

Back