After Parties

modjoew

Hi Guys,

I am going to the magical island from the 24th August till 30th of August.

With the closing our set on 6.30am do there still exist any after parties? I presume that I will find some info in Ibiza itself...

I was searching the net but I didn't found any info on this.

And do clubs really close at 6.30am now?

Greetings from Belgium

Hi Guys,

I am going to the magical island from the 24th August till 30th of August.

With the closing our set on 6.30am do there still exist any after parties? I presume that I will find some info in Ibiza itself...

I was searching for the penimaster pro the net but I didn't found any info on this.

And do clubs really close at 6.30am now?

Greetings from Belgium

That's dedication to partying lol. By 6:30 am I'm usually a wreck.

Last edited:
solomun tox monday morning
Mosaic Tox 9.30 am wed
Paradise Bmi each 2 weeks thursday from 4.30 pm
zoo project after party saturday afrer midnight...anyone been there?

after dc10 circoloco a guy give a green wristband with a phone number...i throw it to dustbin as we had a quiet busy tuesday...
anyone call the numlber? a trap ? :D or a real afterparty or scam one :p

Anyone knows what's the deal with Mosaic's afters at Tox? I mean, can you just go to Destino in the morning and pay there?

Anyone knows what's the deal with Mosaic's afters at Tox? I mean, can you just go to Destino in the morning and pay there?

it's free i ask to one french bloke working there when publishing a pic on the way to Tox mosaic...,as one spotligh didnt want to answer ...:rolleyes: as its a secret :D nice state of minds :lol:

duuude, if we tell you where it is you won't have all the fun the spotlight writters had trying to find the after! :D

getting there is half the fun, you know...

Even if you found it, i imagine not much chance of getting in unless you 'know someone'

Back