advice on renting flats/flatsharing 2014

shelley226

Hey I'm coming to Ibiza (myself) next year to live and I'm looking for advice on renting apartments or flatsharing.
I'll be 32 when I arrive so I don't really want to stay in workers apartments with all the young party animals!
I'd also like to stay outside San Antonio where it is a bit quieter.
I'm a nail technician and I hope to be self employed over there, I'll have enough money saved to get me by for about a year so although I will be trying to work straight away I'll be ok for a while if I struggle for work to begin with :lol:
I also need advice on buying/renting cars.
Started my weekly Spanish lessons this week so I should be able to get by.
Any other advice anyone could give me would be much appreciated :)

I'm the same, heading out there next May for a few months. I'll be turning 30 when I'm out there and don't really want to stay in worker's apartments either as I want a decent nights sleep while I'm working haha ;) I've got enough savings to get me by while I'm out there but hoping to get some summer work to help towards rent costs etc. If anyone has any advice that would be great :)

You know you're getting old when you need a good nights sleep lol.
I'd quite like to stay permanantly, I don't know how realistic a goal that is but I'm willing to work hard to get there :) I'm working non stop here just now to get the money put away so I'm used to hard work lol. xx

Hello ladies,

I'm moving out to Ibiza as a permanent resident in November. I'm also self employed so will be working from home with my business. Please IM me on here if you want to meet up when you arrive. I know it will be hard relocating in winter and have prepared myself for long periods of potential isolation..lol (be great to meet ladies in their 30s/40s who are living / working fulltime on the island). I'm 35, Music Producer. Wishing you a great day. :) Suzie

Flying visit this weekend Friday to Monday, can't wait.

Try and see some accommodation and a business proposition ,

And catch some rays while I'm at it!!!!

Hi Vinyldreams,

Pls do get in touch...if it's not ideal...don't sign the contract as may have some good light to share.

get me on IM / email.

Suz

Hi Suzie Q, I haven't been on this for a while lol. That's good you're moving out there soon I'm so jealous!!!
Hope it works out. I'm going in April I can't wait + i'll defo been touch, it's pretty scary going it alone xxx

ha ha I love this i am moving to Ibiza on Thursday and am 27 today I am looking to party hard but also I don't want to be stopping in workers apartments as I like a good nights sleep. please can you inform me if you have found a place to stay are a room. I am looking for myself as well :)

Back