adios club 18-30

Remember from the nineties while I was working in San An that one male rep. told me he was at "91
girls" so he would pass 100.
They had birthday twice a week so they could get presents.....( tourists came Wednesdays and Saturdays)

Stayed at an 18-30 on my first trip to Ibiza on a lads holiday (Kanya beach area).

Had a few rooms on the first floor and there was some sun umbrella things directly below us from our balconies.

First day standing on the balcony admiring the view, like you do, and all at the same time we noticed a discarded used Johnny hard baked onto the top of one of the umbrellas by the sun :lol:

Still laugh about it now when we tell Ibiza story’s.

We went 18-30's for my 30th. Stayed in the Central City in THE smallest room I've stayed in. A self catering apartment where you could sit on the bed & use the cooker. 2 Single beds pushed together in the corner filled the room, you could only walk single file between the bed & the wardrobe/wall. You had to walk in sideways into the bathroom coz the door hit the basin. That said, it was one of, if not the best 2 week holiday I've had in Ibiza. More to do with the club nights we went to than the 18-30's element. We did pretty much avoid all of the organised rubbish.

Back