ADE 2019

moesalama

three nights for me:

thursday 17th ben klock b2b marcell

friday 18th ricardo villalobos

saturday 19th photon ben klock & rodhad

anyone going?

Im will be attending the whole week, wed-monday morn.3 years in a row now.

First night probs see richie hawtin live then bounce over to the gashoulder for the CDW night.

Ade is always quality. Cant wait.

Im will be attending the whole week, wed-monday morn.3 years in a row now.

First night probs see richie hawtin live then bounce over to the gashoulder for the CDW night.

Ade is always quality. Cant wait.

Yep, I'm down for that one, think it's the only one we've decided on. For some reason the wife wants to see Sophie, so I'm not going to miss an opportunity to see Hawtin.

Wife's decided we're to old for late nights these days, so apart from Carl Cox on Thursday night. Sticking to day/evening events. So possibly into the woods festival on Friday and Dockyard/mystic garden on the Saturday.

Thinking about catching the day time hours up to close of exhale, but not quite sure, what an event that's going on for 24 hours, will get like, for the last 8.

Liked a few of the little free events last year in some odd locations, but the quality and numbers attending can be a bit hit and miss, especially during the day.

Yep, I'm down for that one, think it's the only one we've decided on. For some reason the wife wants to see Sophie, so I'm not going to miss an opportunity to see Hawtin.

Wife's decided we're to old for late nights these days, so apart from Carl Cox on Thursday night. Sticking to day/evening events. So possibly into the woods festival on Friday and Dockyard/mystic garden on the Saturday.

Thinking about catching the day time hours up to close of exhale, but not quite sure, what an event that's going on for 24 hours, will get like, for the last 8.

Liked a few of the little free events last year in some odd locations, but the quality and numbers attending can be a bit hit and miss, especially during the day.

Modeseltkor live aswell - should be a really fun start to ade. No ones too old for late nights aha especially at ade!

You into melodic stuff aswell?

Modeseltkor live aswell - should be a really fun start to ade. No ones too old for late nights aha especially at ade!

You into melodic stuff aswell?
Not heard of modeselktor before, but if we need to be there for Sophie, I'm guessing I'll find out.

I'm usually just techno and trance but with a bit of house creaping in these days. So if I got my way, we'd be doing cdw after as well, but would consider Boris berja just to get into the week. But after that Ben klock, Luke Slater and Dave Clarke, to get me to the weekend.

Not heard of modeselktor before, but if we need to be there for Sophie, I'm guessing I'll find out.

I'm usually just techno and trance but with a bit of house creaping in these days. So if I got my way, we'd be doing cdw after as well, but would consider Boris berja just to get into the week. But after that Ben klock, Luke Slater and Dave Clarke, to get me to the weekend.

That CDW night at the gashoulder will be mental, you should try to come. Klock mills dettmann and hauff on the thursday looks really tempting aswell

Coxy and Capriati it iss. Awakenings Westergas Saturday 19th Oct. Sold out already. Joris Voorn plays Marktkantine. Great club. I use to come there every weekend when it was Marcanti Kingdom. Maybe check it out. Working allot that days. Its very very busy in Amsterdam so allot of work for me in my lovely home city ?

Coxy and Capriati it iss. Awakenings Westergas Saturday 19th Oct. Sold out already. Joris Voorn plays Marktkantine. Great club. I use to come there every weekend when it was Marcanti Kingdom. Maybe check it out. Working allot that days. Its very very busy in Amsterdam so allot of work for me in my lovely home city ?
Plonker

Does anybody know if there is a date for this Year with Audio Obscura at Adams the Loft?? Last year in October there was a massive line up with Solomun,Adriatique and Butch. It looked soo nice. Its an amazing Location.

Yes! They will be announced in a couple of days. Should be like 3 dates. Too much hype for me. Sells out in like 10 seconds ;) Location is awesome :)

Wanted to do Afterlife and Exhale but there are no tickets going for unextortionate prices. Will settle for Cox & Capriati in the Gashouder and a tasty warehouse rave featuring B.Traits, Deborah De Luca, Fatima Hajji, Gary Beck, Joyhauser, Marco Bailey, Matador, ROD, Thomas Schmaucher & Victor Ruiz.

Back