ADE 2018 -- v interesting parties

Timely thread as some of our group are considering ADE this year. Any tips for newbies?

Probably only do a couple of parties. No drumcode at Gashouder, am I right?

Sven day party looks good

Timely thread as some of our group are considering ADE this year. Any tips for newbies?

it depends on lots of stuff.

this year am doing 3:

dixon b2b ame all night

riche all night

& photon

Drumcode will be the Thursday.

It says TBA, however, I watched a live Q and A with Enrico Sangiuliano last week who confirmed his first time playing at the gashouder this ADE and he’s not listed on any of the other announced parties.

ADE is great, loved it last year.

One tip would probably be to not bother buying tickets in advance. Like Ibiza plans can change and there are so many events on each night, you’ll never struggle to find something you’d be interested in. We bought some tickets a few hours before events on ticket swap for 25% of the original price.

ADE this year by far the best maybe in the last 3-5 years if i can recall correctly.

The line ups & the number of all night longs are just amazing for the variety of it.

going for three parties this years:

thursday 18th october -- undecided still but between:

collab (leibing b2b speedy j) all night

or ame b2b dixon (although its not my type of music, but i might give it a try & see how it goes)

or kraviz floorplan & bi cep

Fiday -- all night richie

sunday ben klocks photon

Thinking of doing just a 24 hours stint at ADE! Got Ibiza 3-6 October and Connect the weekend justg before ADE so cant really afford much more!

Planning 6am flight from Luton on the Saturday morning, land and straight to Bret for some VBX after hours then on to Dockyard festival early afternoon and finish off with Circoloco St before a cab direct to the airport for a 09:30 flight home!

Thinking of doing just a 24 hours stint at ADE! Got Ibiza 3-6 October and Connect the weekend justg before ADE so cant really afford much more!

Planning 6am flight from Luton on the Saturday morning, land and straight to Bret for some VBX after hours then on to Dockyard festival early afternoon and finish off with Circoloco St before a cab direct to the airport for a 09:30 flight home!
My man!

It was either this or 24 hours in the warehouse for Afterlife but thought 24 hours in one venue could get a little much

i would have done one venue thing because the moment i get high on the music & the place its very hard to me to move around especially in a city & change the surroundings around me

i would have done one venue thing because the moment i get high on the music & the place its very hard to me to move around especially in a city & change the surroundings around me
I would tend to agree however I like a wonder around Amsterdam and a little break in between each event will be nice, get some food and a little rest.

friday 19/10/2018 @ warehouse amsterdam:

villalobos

troxler

zip

sonja moonear

all 4 in one room.

can you imagine the level of tripeness & highness from that night?

I have now extended my stay and will be doing Gashouder by day on the Sunday instead of Circoloco Saturday night! Personally I think the line up is amazing!

Ferro, Peggy, Luciano and Sven! Then Ame b2b Rodhad to close!:D Although not sure what to expect from the closing b2b as wouldn't typically put these 2 together o_O

Wasn't that impressed with my first and only visit to Gashouder last year for the JC night but willing to give it another chance since that line up is top draw IMO!

I have now extended my stay and will be doing Gashouder by day on the Sunday instead of Circoloco Saturday night! Personally I think the line up is amazing!

Ferro, Peggy, Luciano and Sven! Then Ame b2b Rodhad to close!:D Although not sure what to expect from the closing b2b as wouldn't typically put these 2 together o_O

Wasn't that impressed with my first and only visit to Gashouder last year for the JC night but willing to give it another chance since that line up is top draw IMO!

this night will be more of a funky one i dont think any deep tech will be played

luciano sven peggy & them ame

if u want a good high @ the gahouder u shall try photon if ur into this dark minimal music

thats the best option for a good high

this night will be more of a funky one i dont think any deep tech will be played

luciano sven peggy & them ame

if u want a good high @ the gahouder u shall try photon if ur into this dark minimal music

thats the best option for a good high
That's what I'm hoping for if I'm honest, nothing too heavy. If I wanted the heavy I would have done Photon as you mention. Don't Photon at Printworks last year I think it was and that was amazing!!

I love both just as much but on this occasion feel like a less intense day/night as I'm doing dockyard the day before where I'm sure ill get my pounding techno fix!

Ill be there again this year. So many good lineups this year. Defo seeing Hawtin all night and garnier at the gashoulder. ADE week is always crazy.

decided on my three nights @ ade this year:

#1 thursday 18 october -- DVS 1 @ warehouse elementenstraat for DVS 1 , marcel dettmann, volvox & oscar mulero

# 2 Friday 19th -- all night richie hawtin

# 3 sunday 21st (favorite night of the three) PHOTON for ben klock, dax j & LSD

As a dutch guy...off course I'll be there.
Would like to meet a few of you there! Ill be going Elrow on sunday afternoon btw...but off course there are some other very interesting evenings earlier that week.

Back