accomodation with loose morals?

nickmcdoug

are there any hotels or apartments in San An that dont have angry security guarding the door at night? nowhere too shit and with a pool!

asking for a mate :p

Last edited:
Avoid Pikeys park the guys I was with stayed there I luckily didn't. I managed to evade security and got in once... It is a dreadful place - borderline soul killing it is a desperate hotel

I know a few hotels but I believe it shouldn't be mentioned on here - don't want disrespectful idiots ruining that current freedom I get to enjoy

Invisa Es Pla... nice hotel & pool and no security that I could see while I was there
This wasn’t correct a couple of years ago. Not pulling a girl, but a female friend of ours was stopped coming in with my wife and I by a security guard who sprung from nowhere.

Nice hotel in a good location though.

This wasn’t correct a couple of years ago. Not pulling a girl, but a female friend of ours was stopped coming in with my wife and I by a security guard who sprung from nowhere.

Nice hotel in a good location though.

I didn't see any security while I was there, doesn't mean they weren't lurking somewhere

we usually stay in pissy park and it does serve its purpose but just thought it was time for a change! we had a couple of friends stay in marco polo the year before last and they reckoned that there wasnt any securitywhen they were there but its price has shot up this year!

pissy park seemed to be renovating the rooms this year when we were there in may had a peek in one of them when we passed and they look quite smart so maybe its trying to smarten itself up!

ended up going for the reco des sol so i guess we will find out when we get there.

we usually stay in pissy park and it does serve its purpose but just thought it was time for a change! we had a couple of friends stay in marco polo the year before last and they reckoned that there wasnt any securitywhen they were there but its price has shot up this year!

Pissy Park :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

When we used to stay in Sol Bahia (calo des Moro) there was no bother bringing anyone back for a party or whatever as long as you really didnt take the p!ss with noise. The night watchman used to even open the bar for you at all hours. Hope it gets back open soon, great apartments , Bart was/is a top man.

pissy park seemed to be renovating the rooms this year when we were there in may had a peek in one of them when we passed and they look quite smart so maybe its trying to smarten itself up!

ended up going for the reco des sol so i guess we will find out when we get there.

So does a tent and a sleeping bag

Back