accomodation for 3nights

Fronty

any 1 no of any mega cheap accomodation bookable for only 3 nights whilst in ibiza all i need is basicly a bed and a shower but must be close to san an or play den bossa

hope you guys can help
thanks

Fronty!!

Fronty said:
any 1 no of any mega cheap accomodation bookable for only 3 nights whilst in ibiza all i need is basicly a bed and a shower but must be close to san an or play den bossa

hope you guys can help
thanks

Fronty!!

Oi Fronty! As the board member who originally christened you Fronty, do I get royalties each time you post? ;) :lol:

Nope. Fronty is obviousley the natural progression from the name frontliners.

i like fronty it sounds a bit cheeky :D as i thought frontliners seemed a bit boring now

Fronty said:

i like fronty it sounds a bit cheeky :D as i thought frontliners seemed a bit boring now

what was the inspiration for frontliners in the first place then fronty? was it from the time you spent serving in the middle east? :lol:

stuie said:
Fronty said:

what was the inspiration for frontliners in the first place then fronty? was it from the time you spent serving in the middle east? :lol:
right that a very intresting story !!

During the war :)

no actualy it was from my first time on the island on our last night when we had a photo taken of us me and my mates and bout 30 randoms we all ran round saying the photo was for mix mag :eek: and it wasnt !! we made it up anyway when we got the phtos back from photoshop in san an .
it was me and my mates right at the front when one of them turnd round and said that us always on the frontline so we called ourselves the frontliners :oops: from that i started to use it as my name on tinternet

Fronty said:

Cheeky indeed - trying to rob me of my rightful return on my creation. You search back and see when 'Fronty' first appears on this board :D

Back