Abode / Do Not Sleep

UnionAdam

Hi guys,

Looking for some advice, I want to go to Amnesia during my trip and was planning to go to Abode / DNS on the 20th September.

For anyone who's been what are your opinions? is it worthwhile/ busy?

Thanks!
Adam

Not been in a few weeks now, but heard reports that last night was slammin' in both rooms. Guess time will tell whether the island's demographic in September will maintain this.
The music isn't entirely to my taste. If you like commercial/tech house, you will enjoy it. Atmosphere has been really good the times I've gone. And the best male to female ratio split I've ever seen anywhere on the island.

Thats really interesting, thank you !

Now I am really tied on what do as it sounds quite good... We both want to go to Amnesia but I am into my tech house and my friend wants to go to Together Closing Party.

I said this is ok if we go to Paradise following day.

I am just imagining like elbows/ tops off/ brits abroad type thing.. will I be able to deal with it??

Not been in a few weeks now, but heard reports that last night was slammin' in both rooms. Guess time will tell whether the island's demographic in September will maintain this.
The music isn't entirely to my taste. If you like commercial/tech house, you will enjoy it. Atmosphere has been really good the times I've gone. And the best male to female ratio split I've ever seen anywhere on the island.

Good report..I’d like them to do well...no frolicks just proper stuff. Do not sleep ok? I’d probably prefer that when I front

I am just imagining like elbows/ tops off/ brits abroad type thing.. will I be able to deal with it??

There are certainly lads with their tops off, but I've only seen people having a good time.
On my limited experience, the Paradise crowd is worse for argy bargy - but that's as much to do with how busy it gets at DC10 I suspect.

Good report..I’d like them to do well...no frolicks just proper stuff. Do not sleep ok? I’d probably prefer that when I front

Do Not Sleep has the more interesting guests for me. Depending on the date and the guests, how busy each room is swings. At the opening the terrace was very busy early doors and the club room dead, but later in the night those roles reversed. The next time I went, the opposite, with the club room nicely busy early on and the terrace quiet.

There are certainly lads with their tops off, but I've only seen people having a good time.
On my limited experience, the Paradise crowd is worse for argy bargy - but that's as much to do with how busy it gets at DC10 I suspect.
Is the main room and terrace busier at Paradise than Circo Loco? Im, guessing Circo is busier in terms of numbers but alot stay in the garden.

Probably not best qualified to answer that question, as my experiences of Circo is limited to the opening & closing parties only thus far.
But if I had to comment based on that, I would say the terrace is as busy, but the attitude is worse at Paradise.

from what I know, paradise is busier than circoloco these days. but then again I haven't been to paradise this summer yet

Going to do not sleep closing in a few weeks and can’t wait!! Anyone been recently with news on how the nights going?

Went last week ,

Main room partly curtained off maybe 800 in there

Was good though
That’s a shame it was curtained off a bit! Good friendly vibes and quality music tho? Tbf I’d rather it be spacious then packed in like sardines as elrow sounds! f*** that

Be interested to see if anyone regularly went to this? Real mixed reviews from 'Terrace is dead' to really busy. Even tonight - and yes I expect it is marketing - Lawler reckons it is one of the busiest from pre-ticket sold ?

The curtained off section relates to the raised third of the club room to your right as you enter.
It actually makes perfect sense and creates a better atmosphere on the dancefloor. If only other spaces in Ibiza could do similar as effectively.
The DNS/Abode busier room seems to depend from week to week. Still popular amongst workers, and they migrate to whichever room panders to them the most. A betting man says DNS will get the spoils this week.

The curtained off section relates to the raised third of the club room to your right as you enter.
It actually makes perfect sense and creates a better atmosphere on the dancefloor. If only other spaces in Ibiza could do similar as effectively.
The DNS/Abode busier room seems to depend from week to week. Still popular amongst workers, and they migrate to whichever room panders to them the most. A betting man says DNS will get the spoils this week.
Ah right ok jus the raised bits, makes sense. I’d be torn for which room 2nite, mainly a DNS guy but loving Lawler at the mo, saw him at elrow Tenerife last week and he smashed it

3 hours b2b with a “very special guest” for closing!! Any guesses? Anyone care? :D 3 days
I’m guessing someone who’s in big with Kaluki, I’d say Patrick Topping but he’s doing Sunday for them at privilege and paradise closing on Wednesday too

Back