A few questions

K

KildareGuy

Heading out for the first time on the 23rd July with a gang of 14,most of who have been out before. I've come onto this site for the past month and really can't wait to get over.

Any advice for a new guy sure what to expect? what should i see and do? and what should I give a miss to? What should I be wearing?

I think I saw Lisa Lashes is playing in Eden the night we arrive which should be nice :D :D

Thanks for any help!!!!

LOL! great advice!

My advice, get access to as much cash as possible as it will soon go!

My philosophy - If you're gonna do it, might as well go for it and do everything going!

Do the big nightclubs
Do the west end once just to experience it
Do go to Formentere for a chill out day
Do go to Ibiza Town
Do get Jetskis
Do go parascending (you know speedboat + parachute)
Do visit nice restaurants
Do hire a car and tour the island
Do visit Cala D'Hort etc.....

In fact, do anything and everything - you can always sleep when you get home!!!!!

klingclubber said:
do EVERYTHING
see EVERYTHING
wear ANYTHING

Sounds like fair advice!

Have a think about what you WANT to do, there are many sights and probably the best way of finding them all is a little gem called "the rough guide to ibiza and formentera".

If you do nothing else then go to formentera at least once and take in a sunset, preferably from kumhara's. Oh yeah, and renting a car for a couple of days is worth considering too!

great advice

i do like the

Do the west end once just to experience it

you must do it im all for the westend even thou i know others arent its all part of the ibiza expirience

Well to be fair, the west end has a reputation and rightly so!

But especially if you are a group of single lads going out there - come on it's cheap beer and er, how to put this - ladies of a type!

It's cheap, crass, without any cultural merit - but still a good laugh if you can cope with it!

Not really my thing anymore, but I'll still take a night out there for the laugh! :oops:

but thats a minority in the westend there are people like me who love the isalnd that love what san an and the westend has to offer dont think you ll find a better combination in the world than what ibiza has to offer

I think the phrase "nail on the head" applies here!

Just enjoy the whole f**cking lot mate!!!!!

Once again - Nail on the head time!

Indeed "AVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

run off the plane screaming

"NNNNNNNNNAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!"

and kick the ar*e out of it from start to finish!

Oops - getting myself over excited again

11 days till I arrive
15 days till Cream opening and me 30th Birthday - was nice of em to lay on Oakenfold at the last minute especially for me - wonder how they new he was my favourite DJ!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol:

toffer then just knew! oakie would be the best 30th bday present they could give you!

I AM TOOOOOOOOOO EXCITED (not going for ages but who cares) i am revelling in all your excitement

AVE ITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

YEAH THAT WOULD BE PRETTY FUNNY RUNNING TO BE BAGGAGE COLLECTION BAY GOING ARRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGHHHHHHHHH
PEOPLE WOULD THINK YOU WERE MAD!!

LOVE IT WHEN THE DOORS OPEN ON THE PLANE AND YOU CAN SMELL IBIZA (THOSE THAT HAVE BEEN WILL KNOW WHAT I MEAN )

THINK I MIGHT JUST KISS THE FLOOR ONCE I TOUCH TH ESOIL LAY THERE HUGGING IT SAYING TO MYSLEF IM SO GLAD IM BACK

EVERYYEAR WHEN I LEAVE THE ISLAND ITS NEVER GOOD BYE BUT SEE YOU LATER !!

MY MATES ALWAYS WANNA GO SOMEWHERE ELSE EVERYYEAR BUT I ALWAYS PERSUADE THEM TO COME TO IBIZA!

Yep, call me childlike (well I am)!

Personally think life is too short not to get excited by the good things!

My mates always take the mick out of me as I am so easily pleased, my perspective is that if they could get as much out of the small things in life as I do then they would benefit greatly from it!

Only problem I am going to have is waking up at 3am for the next week and a half and not being able to go back to sleep as I am too excited!!!!

It's a tough cross to bear, but I think I can manage it 8)

Toffer said:
Yep, call me childlike (well I am)!

Personally think life is too short not to get excited by the good things!

My mates always take the mick out of me as I am so easily pleased, my perspective is that if they could get as much out of the small things in life as I do then they would benefit greatly from it!

Only problem I am going to have is waking up at 3am for the next week and a half and not being able to go back to sleep as I am too excited!!!!

It's a tough cross to bear, but I think I can manage it 8)

I HAVE TO AGREE WHO NEEDS SLEEP ANYWAY SLEEP IS FOR THE WEAK

I'll sleep when I'm dead

(cue random emoticon - (
sterb076.gif
)

Thanks guys, great advice, seems like anything goes really, I really can't wait to go, I'd go tomorrow if I could!!!! :D :D

I wasn't planning on sleeping much throughout the week anyway!!!

One thing though, don't go there expecting kevin & perry go large, that's a big pile of poo comepared to what it's really like. (trust me, it's alot better)

By the way Toffer ... you're not the only one ... am up at 5 already at the moment, cos as soon as I wake my head starts buzzing thinking of all I am going to be doing!!

Back