24 year old male model: looking for work

fcnationals

I am a 24 year old model looking for work in Ibiza whether its promotional work or whether its doing photo shoots for posters, ads or anything really. If anyone in Ibiza is interested or thinks they may know where I can look I would appreciate it.

I'll be in Ibiza the first weekend of June and looking to stay 6 weeks solo!

Thank you!

fcnationals said:
I am a 24 year old model looking for work in Ibiza whether its promotional work or whether its doing photo shoots for posters, ads or anything really. If anyone in Ibiza is interested or thinks they may know where I can look I would appreciate it.

I'll be in Ibiza the first weekend of June and looking to stay 6 weeks solo!

Thank you!

I found most of my work came just through asking around, and being in the right place at the right time. I suppose I was just very lucky at getting "spotted" by someoneon Bora Bora though.

I might have a few contact I could drag up for you, though it's not something I'm looking to get into myself again this season. After 5 years, the vacuous colleagues and the long days take their toll!

x-amount said:
I found most of my work came just through asking around, and being in the right place at . After 5 years, the vacuous colleagues and the long days take their toll!
yeah, working in insurance is a much more glamorous life innit

Back