2 lads looking to share accommodation in Ibiza 2006

ormey

2 crazy, fun loving straight lads looking for people to share accommodation with in San Antonio! We have booked our flights to ibiza on the 17th of May. If u dont want to share then no probs, if u r going on ur own or just want to chat we are up for getting to know any one. The way we see it, the more people u know the better laugh u r going to hav!
THIS IS GOING TO BE THE BEST SUMMER EVER!!!!!! drop us an email or reply! ormey69uk@yahoo.com[/b]

Alright lads, how's it going??????

I too am heading off to Ibiza this summer and really do need to find people to share with.

I'm a single 27 year old female and am going it alone as all my friends are loved up or have 'proper' jobs they're not prepared to leave...

Am sooo looking forward to a summer in the sun (it is much needed), so if you fancy chatting, gimme a shout. I am an Ibiza virgin, so if you've been before, would greatly appreciate any advice you have about the place.

Ta.

:D Sazzmc, sent you an email regarding accom share, my friend and i both 23 from Cheshire are looking for people to share accomodation with-- drop me an email if your interested -- rachaelb@dsl.pipex.com:D Anyone else interested email too !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i'm thinking of doing the same thing (not 100% yet, but hopefully), maybe go out a little earlier but either way, still want to go... how much do you plan to spend on a place to live... i'm new to the whole ibiza experience as well so the more i know, the better... here's my email: pcrayon@gmail.com

Yo I'm a 25 year old straight lad and off to ibiza for the summer looking at going end of april early may looking for people to share the buzz with and rock the island. If anyone is up for it get in touch on Law_and_punk_era@hotmail.com also get in touch if you can offer me any tips on accomodation etc. see yall in the summer 8)

job in ibiza town

hi!!i'm plannin on goin 2 ibiza 2 for da summer and my mate mayb cumin wit me but need 2 get a job ova der sorted 1st so if ne of u can help me out could u e-mail me? skg482902@hotmail.com cheers!!;)

Travel buddy!

Hey everyone!

Going to Ibiza on my own at the end of April, pretty much for the same reason as all of you! Work hard, play hard and have a dam good summer!

Bit scared being a lonely traveller though, anyone up for sharing accommodation please let me know!

Thanks
crofts19@ayhoo.co.uk

8)

Back