15-23 September 2020.

Once you understand that 90% of clubbers are going to get waylaid pre-drinking, scoring drugs, meeting randoms on the plane or in their hotel before they even set foot outside it, losing their phones and generally having a wasted Ibiza holiday nothing about the unreliability of any planned meet-up should come as a surprise !! The best laid plans are very often laid to waste within hours especially for people who have never been to the island before. But it never hurts to have some irons in the fire if you like meeting other people and that's what I imagine most of these threads are all about.

Oh and yes, FGP is right, arranging to meet inside packed clubs is a recipe for disaster. Success rate goes from 1 in 3 to about 1 in 20 - unless you are wearing a massive conspicuous hat, a Borat mankini or something equally unmistakeable ! Easier to just find some random people and have a chat at the bar, if you can hear yourself think that is !

Once you understand that 90% of clubbers are going to get waylaid pre-drinking, scoring drugs, meeting randoms on the plane or in their hotel before they even set foot outside it, losing their phones and generally having a wasted Ibiza holiday nothing about the unreliability of any planned meet-up should come as a surprise !! The best laid plans are very often laid to waste within hours especially for people who have never been to the island before. But it never hurts to have some irons in the fire if you like meeting other people and that's what I imagine most of these threads are all about.

Oh and yes, FGP is right, arranging to meet inside packed clubs is a recipe for disaster. Success rate goes from 1 in 3 to about 1 in 20 - unless you are wearing a massive conspicuous hat, a Borat mankini or something equally unmistakeable ! Easier to just find some random people and have a chat at the bar, if you can hear yourself think that is !
massive conspicuous hat ?

Lol Kimajy..whoever u r. Sounds like uv got ur head screwed on. Im just gathering a few contact no,s so that once im there, i can arrange to hook up..have a plan B, should i need it. Think same goes fr most of us 'sad singletons' lol. Thankfully.. otherwise wud b stuck at home tending to conventional shit n the usual blah blah

I dont add people by a snap.
Just send little info through Pm such
Name,country,dates?location?taste in music?parties planned?willing to follow some events i ve planned ?or other events other people in group planned?No Edm people in this group fyi..

Fallen angel, just send me your contact no, im planning my itinerary nearer the time n if they coincide il give u a shout. That ushaiyah place, cafe del mar, the zoo oh and a boat party have been recommended n r currently on my hit list. But im no hardcore party animal ie drunken lout, n plan to enjoy the more cultural aspects of the island while im there. Or at least thats the plan lol ? Ghzala

Fallen angel, just send me your contact no, im planning my itinerary nearer the time n if they coincide il give u a shout. That ushaiyah place, cafe del mar, the zoo oh and a boat party have been recommended n r currently on my hit list. But im no hardcore party animal ie drunken lout, n plan to enjoy the more cultural aspects of the island while im there. Or at least thats the plan lol ? Ghzala
@Ghzala if your not a party animal and wish to experience the culture of Ibiza i think you and captain big hat won't mix well ?on the other hand if you like racing round in a punto and taking selfies then maybe he's your guy

@Ghzala if your not a party animal and wish to experience the culture of Ibiza i think you and captain big hat won't mix well ?on the other hand if you like racing round in a punto and taking selfies then maybe he's your guy

Stop stirring man! I swear bloody men! Ignore him Angelface, he's only jealous lol :p

Yeah.. Never did myself..arranging to meet random Billy no mates will you are on holiday can never be good idea.. Soloists are on their own for a reason.. Lol

I've met a few off here over the years and still in touch with some, more than with people I met there randomly it has to be said ! The big group thing isn't really for me though ... horses for courses !

I dont add people by a snap.
Just send little info through Pm such
Name,country,dates?location?taste in music?parties planned?willing to follow some eve

nts i ve planned ?or other events other people in group planned?No Edm people in this group fyi..
Once you understand that 90% of clubbers are going to get waylaid pre-drinking, scoring drugs, meeting randoms on the plane
we are 12 people staying at the same hotel. we will meet up with the rest before privilege. If people get lost inside, so what.

I've met a few off here over the years and still in touch with some, more than with people I met there randomly it has to be said ! The big group thing isn't really for me though ... horses for courses !
Same here met quite a few off here had a great time . Met some three years back since then we tend to arrange to be out there the same time this will the 3rd year running absolutely great bunch that I talk to daily . Add to that we don’t spend 24/7 together we all go off and do our own things then meet up for food, beach drinks or clubbing when we want . Best of both worlds I’d say

Rule no 1. Dude don't stand so close people will think we're gay... Chepeibz said to the pirate.. Pmsl at that..

It's really funny so many North American "bros" are so touchy about physical proximity. I am so used to giving Spanish/French/Italian male friends a hug when you meet or part there's nothing at all "gay" about it. When we finished the paddleboard trip this time Europeans were all hugging each other goodbye and these two guys living in the States got really uncomfortable, insisted on standing way away and giving a "manly fist-bump" instead. I actually sniggered a bit ! There's obviously a real cultural hang-up about it over there :lol:

It's really funny so many North American "bros" are so touchy about physical proximity. I am so used to giving Spanish/French/Italian male friends a hug when you meet or part there's nothing at all "gay" about it. When we finished the paddleboard trip this time Europeans were all hugging each other goodbye and these two guys living in the States got really uncomfortable, insisted on standing way away and giving a "manly fist-bump" instead. I actually sniggered a bit ! There's obviously a real cultural hang-up about it over there :lol:
I’m as straight as they come but peoples sexuality doesn’t bother me live and let live . I regularly hug male mates hello goodbye or when clubbing , if i am trashed even been know to kiss then on the head ?.

Imagine for us, we are so touchy in France, i remember an American met in Portinatx who was sure I was gay seeing me with my French and Spanish friends having hughs every 5mn (we were all high tbh?}

Back