15-23 September 2020.

@Rxstream are u planning to have all desperate solo people in the whatsapp group? if u dont filter it will be ma mess, trust me ?
let me know how many people u will meet among 31, at the end of ur trip
how many people u already mat in the group?
1.less than 5, what a waste
2.5-10 it worth to set up the group
3. 10-20 ,u rock!

on the whatsapp group for oct , from 15 people i ve already met 8 people, with some reliable ones , uk + ita...
im filtering , no way to include anyone that didnt set up his trip

from aug whatsapp group 30% meetup, i could foresee the ones i will never met but they were added on request of other people
i only meet my best mate from israel one time for his last day as no common parties except last day...
i didnt spot one parisian mate & his pack along 2 1rst week of aug , even at same parties...
people always think because they share same dates they will meet...:lol: it doesnt happen like this

music interest?
location?most people dont have car, setting meetup is a pain with dealy..& some have no clues where to find palces..
parties planned?

@Rxstream are u planning to have all desperate solo people in the whatsapp group? if u dont filter it will be ma mess, trust me ?
3. 10-20 ,u rock!

on the whatsapp group for oct , from 15 people i ve already met 8 people, with some reliable ones , uk + ita...

from aug whatsapp group 30% meetup, i could foresee the ones i will never met but they were added on request of other people
i only meet my best mate from israel one time for his last day as no common parties except last day...
i didnt spot one parisian mate & his pack along 2 1rst week of aug , even at same parties...
people always think because they share same dates they will meet...:lol: it doesnt happen like this

music interest?
location?most people dont have car, setting meetup is a pain with dealy..& some have no clues where to find palces..
parties planned?
Oh, do sod off

3. 10-20 ,u rock!

music interest?
parties planned?
I know 22 people will meet september 17th. We are doing Resistance closing, 18th Elrow and Paradise. 19th Afterlife. I dont want to plan everything, this is what we have planned together so far. Chill, i know i will. If people want to join us, they are welcome. Group chat is going crazy, i think they are excited. I know you will make it one day, just chill.

I know 22 people will meet september 17th. We are doing Resistance closing, 18th Elrow and Paradise. 19th Afterlife. I dont want to plan everything, this is what we have planned together so far. Chill, i know i will. If people want to join us, they are welcome. Group chat is going crazy, i think they are excited. I know you will make it one day, just chill.
if making it means racing round the island in a packed punto wearing a daft hat and banging a drum then he most certainly has made it ?

only facts, give a summary of the meetup once back home ?

for resistance meet up i hope u plan to see people b4 entering Privilege, as around 3h00 place was Grammy as hell ,even chill out sera.
some people on the group didnt know i was close by 10 m and send me a pic next day ,is that u on the left next day? ?
We enter the club ,5 people,then people Split as they dont have earplug,only see 1 mate that get close to booth.
Spot one parisian worker (Cirque de la nuit)
Left the place with best ever mate ...
Haters gonna hate ?

only facts, give a summary of the meetup once back home ?

for resistance meet up i hope u plan to see people b4 entering Privilege, as around 3h00 place was Grammy as hell ,even chill out sera.
some people on the group didnt know i was close by 10 m and send me a pic next day ,is that u on the left next day? ?
We enter the club ,5 people,then people Split as they dont have earplug,only see 1 mate that get close to booth.
Spot one parisian worker (Cirque de la nuit)
Left the place with best ever mate ...
View attachment 7485
Haters gonna hate ?
oh i hate alright ?, you really do crave the look at me / Instagram so called attention my friend, just loose the over inflated idea that your going to be an Ibiza legend PLEASE!!! your just a throber with a vest and a big hat (sorry if I'm crossing the line but this guy is everything that i dislike about Ibiza and worldwide) ? rant over lol

This a meetup post..keyboard man
R u in ibz along Richard dates?
No?
Get a life bro .? I was just teasin my friend
Make a post where u can throw all ur hate against me ,No problemo as long its not face to face ?

3. 10-20 ,u rock!

music interest?
parties planned?
Just WOW . It’s not a competition mate . My groups cooler than your group ?

oh i hate alright ?, you really do crave the look at me / Instagram so called attention my friend, just loose the over inflated idea that your going to be an Ibiza legend PLEASE!!! your just a throber with a vest and a big hat (sorry if I'm crossing the line but this guy is everything that i dislike about Ibiza and worldwide) ? rant over lol
Yep here’s me thinking Ibiza was all about meeting as many people possible and having a good time not hanging out with the cool kids ?

I dont add people by a snap.
Just send little info through Pm such
Name,country,dates?location?taste in music?parties planned?willing to follow some events i ve planned ?or other events other people in group planned?No Edm people in this group fyi..
good god it's your bloody holiday fella, you got more planning than the d day evacuation

Yep here’s me thinking Ibiza was all about meeting as many people possible and having a good time not hanging out with the cool kids ?
Love n happiness in ibz
In virtuel world some angry blokes trolling a meetup post
I cant explain..
In ibz 100% people are nice to me, except people on 1rst row that want to shove me,on virtuall world a few haters that want to kill times
Sorry to hijack ur post Richard..last post..

Just WOW . It’s not a competition mate . My groups cooler than your group ?
Richard is a friend i met him 2 times,i was just teasing him..dont misinterpet please ?
Ps:i dont have group,its a group from uk mate...as i get rid of making group n still sticking to my word.. aug group was from french mate..

Back