15-23 September 2020.

Oh and yes, FGP is right, arranging to meet inside packed clubs is a recipe for disaster.

I organised a Psychedelic Society meet in a busy Spoons and it was torture trying to find various strangers. I joined a WhatsApp group once in Ibiza and people were pretty much 100% unreliable. Much better results if you can boil it down to just one or two people (or groups of people) per outing, probably less likely to let you down if you've chatted to them online a bit too.

I organised a Psychedelic Society meet in a busy Spoons and it was torture trying to find various strangers. I joined a WhatsApp group once in Ibiza and people were pretty much 100% unreliable. Much better results if you can boil it down to just one or two people (or groups of people) per outing, probably less likely to let you down if you've chatted to them online a bit too.
No hard feelings if people dont show up. We will have a sick time. When strangers share hotel room, anything can happen. Some drama is expected. Even if im alone, i can enjoy clubbing, im there for the music.

Hi, I've just come back on board and read your male whitterings...grandmas with own teeth, 91? Hope for us all then huh? lol

I’m as straight as they come but peoples sexuality doesn’t bother me live and let live . I regularly hug male mates hello goodbye or when clubbing , if i am trashed even been know to kiss then on the head ?.

Wudyuk..well said man, that's the right attitude ;)

Back