15-23 September 2020.

Undecided on whether to arrive on the 26th or the 27th. I'll stay until Oct 7th, and as usual, I'll have a car. This time I'm thinking about staying in San An for a change - a big change so I've been told, but I look at my life as frequently being like "front row seats at the circus" - so this ought to be fun. Groups are great, especially when several people within it put in some effort to come up with a "likely" itinerary that people can choose to follow as much or as little as they wish - no big deal. I understand where FallenAngel is coming from, as having a car and a general/flexible plan is a great way to really enjoy TF out of Ibiza, but it can also become frustrating and miserable if people aren't reliable when you bust ass to include them. Our group several years back had three of us initially that had cars (FallenAngel was one of them) and after only a day or two, our guy with a car from Italy hooked up with a girl and we never saw him, or his car again. Nonetheless, varying members of our group hit the beaches, had lunches and dinners, and went clubbing together. Not everyone, every time, but there were 26 of us (from 12 different countries!) who all exchanged phone #'s, travel dates, and hotels with each other, which made it super easy for people to link up on the fly throughout the week. (many of us still stay in touch with each other!) Joe was in that group and I'd guess I saw him on maybe three or four occasions. Once of those was a beach day at Sa Trixna; with Rania, Viveca, Karinia, and Nicky; and which we all followed up with a dinner overlooking Es Vedra - priceless! What I did then, and what I'll do again, is post my tentative itinerary so that people can reserve a seat in my car for whichever of these events/clubs/outings they'd like to hitch a ride to. It works out really well this way, as it often results in others joining in when they see what what "everyone else" is up to.

What time on the 26th are you thinking of arriving? If its late in the evening by the time you get to the hotel,unpack shower and some food it might be gone midnight by the time you get out.. 27th then...

Undecided on whether to arrive on the 26th or the 27th. I'll stay until Oct 7th, and as usual, I'll have a car. This time I'm thinking about staying in San An for a change - a big change so I've been told, but I look at my life as frequently being like "front row seats at the circus" - so this ought to be fun. Groups are great, especially when several people within it put in some effort to come up with a "likely" itinerary that people can choose to follow as much or as little as they wish - no big deal. I understand where FallenAngel is coming from, as having a car and a general/flexible plan is a great way to really enjoy TF out of Ibiza, but it can also become frustrating and miserable if people aren't reliable when you bust ass to include them. Our group several years back had three of us initially that had cars (FallenAngel was one of them) and after only a day or two, our guy with a car from Italy hooked up with a girl and we never saw him, or his car again. Nonetheless, varying members of our group hit the beaches, had lunches and dinners, and went clubbing together. Not everyone, every time, but there were 26 of us (from 12 different countries!) who all exchanged phone #'s, travel dates, and hotels with each other, which made it super easy for people to link up on the fly throughout the week. (many of us still stay in touch with each other!) Joe was in that group and I'd guess I saw him on maybe three or four occasions. Once of those was a beach day at Sa Trixna; with Rania, Viveca, Karinia, and Nicky; and which we all followed up with a dinner overlooking Es Vedra - priceless! What I did then, and what I'll do again, is post my tentative itinerary so that people can reserve a seat in my car for whichever of these events/clubs/outings they'd like to hitch a ride to. It works out really well this way, as it often results in others joining in when they see what what "everyone else" is up to.
Last year was my first WhatsApp group, met alot of people. Not all was on the same lvl, still we had a great time. This year my plan was to mass aproach, talk shit in the group, people not on same lvl left. I think the rest of us are same lvl. I like to call it selectiv utvelgelse. In English i think it is selective selection?

Massive group meet-ups are fraught with risk, esp with strangers/weirdos who might turn out to be social calamities.

Far better imo to identify people you have engaged and bonded with online for a while and then see if you coincide on dates.

Forum meetups can be fun of course (i'm vastly experienced there!) but just signing up specifically to hook up with folk feels a bit cynical to me (esp if you're simply on the blag)

Hey. Can I join the group please? I’ll be there 16th-23rd September solo. Would love to meet up. Never done solo before lol

Last edited:
Back