14th - 21st of June solo travel!!

Letizia

Hey guys, I'm traveling to Ibiza by myself from the 14th to the 21st of June and would like to know if someone was there at that time so I could join them? :)

I'm from Italy but I'm actually living in the UK now. I see you're from Canada? By the way are you traveling solo or with friends?

Hi Letizia! My friend and I will be on 14-18 june and stay in San An. We bought tickets for FMIF (Thursday) and ANTS (saturday) already. We haven't decided for other parties yet. :)

Hey there I will be in Ibiza June 9-16! Staying near Pacha and would love to meet up! I'm actually studying abroad in Verona for 4 weeks before I head to Ibiza :)

Hey guys it would be greet to meet up!! I've already bought the tickets for elrow , Marco Carola at Amnesia and Maceo Plex at Pacha but I have to decide wether to go or not to the last one... Btw we can go together to some parties if you like. Let's keep in touch?

I'm travelling solo (first time to Ibiza). I haven't bought tickets to anything yet, I'm assuming things don't sell out and its easy to get tickets once on the island? We should setup a group chat on whatsapp to keep in touch! I'm going to do boat parties, clubs and a few trips to Formentera probably. Beach hopping on scooters is always a good time and kills a hangover :)

Hey Letizia,
I will be there solo from June 17th to 24th. Apart from clubbing I am going to Formentera and also around Ibiza itself - I have rented a car for the whole week. If you want to meet up - please send me a private message and we exchange our numbers.

I'm travelling solo (first time to Ibiza). I haven't bought tickets to anything yet, I'm assuming things don't sell out and its easy to get tickets once on the island? We should setup a group chat on whatsapp to keep in touch! I'm going to do boat parties, clubs and a few trips to Formentera probably. Beach hopping on scooters is always a good time and kills a hangover :)

hi! I am there 17th to 24th. I am definitely going to Formentera too, it is a very beautiful island to visit with some nice beaches.
Boat party is also in my plans. We can get the tickets there on the spot, won't be an issue at all.
Let us privately exchange numbers and create a whatsapp group.

Ciao Letizia! Sono a Ibiza per la stagione :D se ti va di scoprire qualche cala o andare alla festa di benirras ,scrivimi in privato

Hi am visiting ibiza Also - from 13th to 18th - would be good to hook up with some friendly travellers --cheers tom

Hey Letizia!! I'm travelling solo too from 13th to 20th. Would really love to meet ya. Are you going to elrow??

Hey guys, I'm traveling to Ibiza by myself from the 14th to the 21st of June and would like to know if someone was there at that time so I could join them? :)

heyyy! i'm also here solo until 17th june. let me know if you'd like to meet up :)

Back