20 Years on Spotlight!

Jeez... I remember when you turned 40! Time has flown :lol:

Morbs - glad you do!!

DSD - you were always my fav!!!

I remember going to Ibiza for the first time at 35 - its clearly the numerous visits, lost nights/mornings spent in dark dark clubs/warehouses/terraces and copious amounts of fun that has kept me looking like this :eek:8):lol:

Just realised I'm now a member of the club :)

Can't wait for that golden wristband to come through the post

Ah ya. Oops. I just missed my 10-year anniversary. It was 4 weeks ago, just 3 weeks after yours, @Ferd

So... fabulous prizes on the way? :lol:

members forum... lolol - those were the days - the forum's just not like it used to be; it's much too commercial these days; back then it was underground. now it's just an EDF ;)

congrats buckley, morbyd, markb, puppylover, padster, fronty, fred, macdonsj, deepseadiver and all of you! can't believe how time flies!

the forum wouldn't be the same without you! now where are barbie and robo? i think barbie still has highest post count ;)

if any of you 10 year-ers make it down to one of the spotlight take overs at we love, guestlist and drinks are on us!!

p.s. and you dirk :)

(wondering if i should search our db now and pull up the names of everyone else who has made 10 years so as not to miss anyone else out?? ;)

I missed my decade anniversary last year..another of the class of '03. I might only have had 1045 posts but I remember being on this site very fondly...and meeting loads of the heads at the first So...seems like its gone quick and is a long time ago all at once

I've been checking these forums since 2003. I was dirty o back then lol. 2003 was an epic year! They kept me going through the dark winters & lifted me up through the summers, counting days, minutes till my next trip, they let me live & re-live the events through other contributions. Feck just realised I'm nuts!

August 2012 so will be 12 years this month! Deary me that makes me feel old. 23 when I joined here and an Ibiza virgin.

Have now visited the island 15 times and got married there and every year Spotlight has been my bible!

Haven't been on much this year as didn't think I was getting to go and it hurt too much to read all the juice.

Couldn't cope with it so booked for a week today so might still see you at we love!

"Haven't been on much this year as didn't think I was getting to go and it hurt too much to read all the juice." - lol - hope you get down to we love bazilba! there's loads of photos of the team on facebook.com/ibizaspotlight at the mo, so you shouldn't have trouble recognizing anyone - stivi is the one with the endless trays of hierbas shots ;)

Back