20 Years on Spotlight!

Looks like I failed to spot my 10 year marker here back on the 6th June.

Fairly eventful all told - cheers!
Uh... congratulations? :lol:

I've got 9 months to go.

To put in perspective, you joined Spotlight about a month before Abramovich bought Chelsea ;)

Uh... congratulations? :lol:

I've got 9 months to go.

To put in perspective, you joined Spotlight about a month before Abramovich bought Chelsea ;)

Revitalised the place, like a breath of fresh air! Ambramovich at Chelsea too! :lol:

Congratulations and welcome to the club! I got a wrist band sent to me that gives you free access to all the clubs, assume yours is in the post.

Mine was yesterday apparently! I think 2003 was a vintage year for Ibiza spotlight members. Stephen and the rest of mods must talk about 2003 over their paella, all misty eyed. It must have been a great time for them all.

Mine was yesterday apparently! I think 2003 was a vintage year for Ibiza spotlight members. Stephen and the rest of mods must talk about 2003 over their paella, all misty eyed. It must have been a great time for them all.
Indeed. The Golden Generation, that's us. :p

Makes you feel V old, although I don't post on here much I certainly have seen that I have "Grown Up" over the years.

I passed nine years on 7th June (I started under a different name as some of you know). Congrats Buckley, your 1p off a Ryanair flight and free lizard are in the post :)

and mine was on 23rd of June too!!!! wow - all those hours I will never get back!!!!!! loved every min of being in the Spotlight family :lol:

Members Forum - RIP :D

Happy Anniversary one and all...xx

and mine was on 23rd of June too!!!! wow - all those hours I will never get back!!!!!! loved every min of being in the Spotlight family :lol:

Further proof that the 2003 intake were 'better than the rest of the board'. Sounds familiar, that phrase....

Haha, ****ing hell we're class of 2003. 8)

Twas my first year in Ibiza too! I'll get round to my review of this year at some point. particularly the story about leaving the missus at midnight for "a few hours in Ibiza town" then rolling in at 8am after a humdinger at Flower Power. Building sand castle at 10am the following day for The kids was one of the biggest challenges of my life.

Haha, ****ing hell we're class of 2003. 8)

Twas my first year in Ibiza too! I'll get round to my review of this year at some point. particularly the story about leaving the missus at midnight for "a few hours in Ibiza town" then rolling in at 8am after a humdinger at Flower Power. Building sand castle at 10am the following day for The kids was one of the biggest challenges of my life.

Brilliant - we need a Class of '03 Reunion - how about my 50th in 2 years time - :) :)

Back