WHATS UR TOP 5 XMAS PRESSIE WISHES?

I have everything I want and everything I could wish, so I asked for some working clothes and a dinner in a very fancy restaurant :D

BBS said:
Buckley said:
BBS - I see your penguin and raise you a lioness!

Bert rules 8)

What's you lioness called.

She's called Ma Juah. Look how beautiful she is:

_40438781_lion203okb.jpg

She was badly treated by the President of Liberia, but luckily the brain damage feared in this article never happened :D

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/3940031.stm

I 'suspect' I'm not her only adopted parent :lol: , but hey-ho, I'm chuffed to be helping her at all.

Buckley said:
BBS said:
Buckley said:
BBS - I see your penguin and raise you a lioness!

Bert rules 8)

What's you lioness called.

She's called Ma Juah. Look how beautiful she is:

_40438781_lion203okb.jpg

She was badly treated by the President of Liberia, but luckily the brain damage feared in this article never happened :D

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/3940031.stm

I 'suspect' I'm not her only adopted parent :lol: , but hey-ho, I'm chuffed to be helping her at all.

Pah! Bo-ring

Ben - Got any more pictures of Bert?

Scoobie said:
This is Stephen's pygmy hippo:

pygmy-hippo-1226.jpg

No-f*cking-way - A pygmy hippo! I've just remembered the conversation where we found out Stephen and I were BIG hippo fans.

Definitely the best animal on Gods earth.

I want one. A real one. The hundreds of cuddly toys and models just arent the same.

What's his/her name, the handsome chap (ess)?

x-amount said:
Scoobie said:

pygmy-hippo-1226.jpg

No-f*cking-way - A pygmy hippo! I've just remembered the conversation where we found out Stephen and I were BIG hippo fans.

I want one. A real one. The hundreds of cuddly toys and models just arent the same.

It's a beauty!

Have you seen the ones at Whipsnade?

Scoob's - has anyone raised with DJ Agros the theory about animals and 'their people' startig to look alike? :lol:

Buckley said:
x-amount said:
Scoobie said:

pygmy-hippo-1226.jpg

It's a beauty!

Have you seen the one's at Whipsnade?

Scoob's - has anyone raised with DJ Agros the theory about animals and 'their people' startig to look alike? :lol:

Nope, a zoo in England just isn't the same.

x-amount said:
Nope, a zoo in England just isn't the same.

She is at London zoo, because pygmy hippos are endangered in the wild (mainly due to people eating them :evil: :evil: :evil: ).

I've tried to find wild hippos to adopt but noone seems to do them :(

How pygmy is pygmy? Is there any serious chance if I had a large enough back garden?

Could you imagine it? I would be KING of the neighbourhood.

x-amount said:
How pygmy is pygmy? Is there any serious chance if I had a large enough back garden?

Could you imagine it? I would be KING of the neighbourhood.

You could definately have one in a large garden. They're about the size of one of those very big pigs.

Oh and Stephen's hippo is called Alice.

Back