Warning - woman security guard @hi ibiza club tried to extort money

Rhea_usa

Hi was there last Monday night. I have never had anything like this happened to me in all my life. my friend got sick I needed walk her back to the hard rock.
was there for Holo . I have already seen it @ coachella it was not a big deal. Left my other two girlfriends in the club . Of course, there is no re-entry I had an extra ticket since one of my girlfriend's missed la connection flight, arriving next day

I was a female alone coming into the club after two thirty a m so I believe easy. target. perhaps?? no problem earlier in the night

I had mentor candy freely in my purse abd pink lipstick.
She tried to say I had drugs searched my bag pulled my arm and Mre over to the side, she was so crazy acting
She said lady I am not done with and I ask guy security guard what's going on?? guy shrugged.
I asked how many euros she wanted .. she said a lot or she would have me arrested . she said she wa ms calling the cops would plant drugs on me she confiscated earlier if I wasn't gonna play ball
I decided to run likely there was opening to my left
I ran as I could she did chase me off the property, I did not look back and just ran so hard. Luckily I am a runner
this was absolutely horrible all should be aware!!!

Last edited:
Back