The Orange Juice Man of Ibiza

given a certain poster's fondness for sunbeds, keep your eyes peeled for the orangewoman too..

This story makes me laugh every time I read it. I believe it's true regardless of the fact it almost certainly isn't and for some bizarre reason it gets me in the mood for Ibiza. A bit like watching Kevin and Perry Go Large.:oops:

I was going to post a pithy remark but my zest for such humour has been pipped at the post.

Got excited thinking someone was going to post the first sighting of him of 2012. :cry:

Hopes were raised last week when speaking to a someone fitting the description of the guy on this thread, was going to get a photo for Dirk. It was, however, a false dawn the guy didn't understand a word I was saying he only spoke Mandarin:oops:

Hopes were raised last week when speaking to a someone fitting the description of the guy on this thread, was going to get a photo for Dirk. It was, however, a false dawn the guy didn't understand a word I was saying he only spoke Mandarin:oops:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Back