Prostitution In Ibiza

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont think there is any prostitution in ibiza is there?? ive certainly never seen any evidence of any!! though im prepared to be proved wrong!!

Someone wrote here somewhere about getting shaken down by African prostitutes in San Antonio...

Morbyd said:
Someone wrote here somewhere about getting shaken down by African prostitutes in San Antonio...

this is going a few years back but loads of senegalese ladies used to hang around near "Flyerer's corner" by what is now Orange Corner.

not sure of what the situation is like now. :confused:

yeah there deffo is, some of them hang about the top of the west end! one of the decked my mate!!1:lol:

A LOADA FELLAS I WAS OVER WITH A FEW YEARS AGO WENT TO A FULL ON HOUSE FULLA THEM WITH A BAR ATTACHED!!! HAVENT A CLUE WHERE IT WAS THOUGH, BUT IT DEFINATLY EXISTS!!!

WHAT EVER HAPPENED TO JUST GOING OUT ON THE PULL?? APPARENTLY ALL THE PROSTITUTES WERE STINKING TOO!!!!????????:rolleyes:

It's definitely there. The 'full on house' sounds like Club Platinum.

A rather podgy african lass offered me her services in Figuretas last year. Even if she'd been a looker, she would have done better to catch me before the Blue Rose emptied my wallet :oops: ...

I have seen many a shanty women banging out innocent english chavs around eden/es paradis area

My first time in Ibiza, 1999, myself, brother and buddy got a cab, cab pulls up, beautiful white mercedes, sound driver , having a good laugh, then he offers us a night we wont forget, 2 high class women and he'd be able to get us anything else we wanted, cant remember what kinda money he wanted, was 100 pounds each at least, we declined, but the cab driver was really cool about it, not slimey at all,

might have been trying to lull us into a false sense of security.

Yeah there is, look out for young black africans, watch ur wallet - my mate had 50 euros nicked off him and he got nothing hehe

Cuidado

Im not sure if I would call them prostitutes or robber's. Last year me and my girlfriend at the time were leaving bar M about 2 A.M. to walk to Es Paradis. We were in another state and obviosly wanted nothing to do with them. A polite firm no thanks did nothing. They were definatly up to cause some problems. One of them followed about a foot behind me until we were about ten feet in front of Es Paradis and only stopping then because we were asking for help from the ticket guy from about 20 feet away. Without being in a place were there were people present we probably would have had some trouble. Thanks to the Ticket guy at Es Paradis and handling the situation for us. We were in no state to be dealing with that stuff and it was a little scary.

dirty-sanchez.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back