Ocean Beach

richard hall

in Ibiza from the 1st till the 4th June on a stag do and doing ocean beach for the main stag day.. Can anyone tell me what your looking at for drink prices for things like bottles lager, spirits etc.. Can't seem to find anything on it.. Looking at the drinks packages that are on their website but nowt on their about single drinks prices..

Thanks in advance
Richie

I'd wager min 10-12 Euros per bottled beer. 15 Euros min spirits. Will be a pricey day either way. Enjoy!

That wil be an expensive day then, they must make a packet as it more of a drinking establishment rather than swedger central.

Each to there own, but never fancied it and never will.

PMSL when I researched that word-

swedger
This word commonly used in and around the Glasgow area is used to describe pill or tablet based illicit drugs such as ecstasy or Diazepam (Jellies).

The word is also used to describe penny sweets bought from ice-cream vans in the Glasgow/ Lanarkshire area.
Ah wis’ pure swedgered oot ma nut last night man (when referring to drug usage)

Geez a swedger wee man (When referring to penny sweets)

Just looking at their drinks packages. Upon first glance looks very expensive but then €700 for a magnum of both vodka and wine. Assume both €350 - now a magnum of vodka will provide 56 standard Scottish pub measures. Works out just over €6 a half. Expensive but much cheaper than clubs. Are mixers provided I wonder...

Just looking at their drinks packages. Upon first glance looks very expensive but then €700 for a magnum of both vodka and wine. Assume both €350 - now a magnum of vodka will provide 56 standard Scottish pub measures. Works out just over €6 a half. Expensive but much cheaper than clubs. Are mixers provided I wonder...
Have you seen a group off pissed up lads do a measure of vodka straight out the bottle lol.. a little bottle will fill about 10 glasses at best Lol.. tbf it's not my scene either and Im going a day early to do dc10 and cocoon opening so I will be picking up the pieces from the day before and probs won't be drinking too much during the day.. Hence why I'm looking at opting out of getting the drinks package with them lot which was Guna cost me about €300 with the Bed and going lone ranger for the day to recharge my batterie. Ha!

PMSL when I researched that word-

swedger
This word commonly used in and around the Glasgow area is used to describe pill or tablet based illicit drugs such as ecstasy or Diazepam (Jellies).

The word is also used to describe penny sweets bought from ice-cream vans in the Glasgow/ Lanarkshire area.
Ah wis’ pure swedgered oot ma nut last night man (when referring to drug usage)

Geez a swedger wee man (When referring to penny sweets)

They gave me diazepam for the dentist last week. It made me flirt with the dentist and then sleep for 5 hours. I was swedgered :eek::oops:

Last time I was there I think I was paying €8 a vodka cranberry and about the same for a Kopparberg so I guess a beer would be around the same. €12 or so for a cocktail.

Anyone stayed in mare nostrum in PDB. If so what's it like and whats the food and drink like as we are all Inc..
Yep, stayed there a couple of years ago - it's cheap and cheerful, the rooms are clean but pretty basic. The walls are paper thin so you might find it difficult for daytime sleeping if there is an after party in the adjacent room. The place is very popular with Italians and clubbers, drinks were reasonably priced if memory serves. I didn't eat there so can't comment on the food.

2015 Prices

Cocktails Glass €12 or
1.5 litres Jugs €60

Soft drinks €6
Water €5

San Miguel 1.5 L - €30
Coronitas 1.5 L - € 50
Kopperberg 1.5 L - €35
Sangria 1.5 L - €48

Vodka

Absolute/Ciroc 70cl - €275
Absolute/Ciroc 1.5L - €450

Whiskey

Johnnie walker gold - €220
Jack Daniels - €240

Rum

Havana 7 years - €240

cava/champagne ( cover your ears)

Cava -€40
Rose Cava -€44

Veuve - €155
Veuve magnum €320
Veuve 3l - €850
Veuve 6l - €1750
Veuve 15l - €4900
Perrier Jouet - €155
Perrier Magnum - €320
Dom Perignon - €350
Dom magnum - €590
Ace of spades - €600
Ace magnum €1600
Ace 3l €3500
Ace 6l €9500

White wine around €50

Rose €40/70

Red wine €40

Final note - don't forgot to ask for their special packages Where you can pay upto €20,000 for the privelege of having numerous bottles of champagne lumped together to sup at your leisure and show off to your friends and others around you how well your doing in life.

Verdict - I love the place but I will be opting for a nice bottle of red wine and some food to enjoy my day in the sun

in Ibiza from the 1st till the 4th June on a stag do and doing ocean beach for the main stag day.. Can anyone tell me what your looking at for drink prices for things like bottles lager, spirits etc.. Can't seem to find anything on it.. Looking at the drinks packages that are on their website but nowt on their about single drinks prices..

Thanks in advance
Richie

I can send you the drinks and food menus to you if you wanna Pm
Your email.

I have added a list of prices in this post today

2015 Prices

Cocktails Glass €12 or
1.5 litres Jugs €60

Soft drinks €6
Water €5

San Miguel 1.5 L - €30
Coronitas 1.5 L - € 50
Kopperberg 1.5 L - €35
Sangria 1.5 L - €48

Vodka

Absolute/Ciroc 70cl - €275
Absolute/Ciroc 1.5L - €450

Whiskey

Johnnie walker gold - €220
Jack Daniels - €240

Rum

Havana 7 years - €240

cava/champagne ( cover your ears)

Cava -€40
Rose Cava -€44

Veuve - €155
Veuve magnum €320
Veuve 3l - €850
Veuve 6l - €1750
Veuve 15l - €4900
Perrier Jouet - €155
Perrier Magnum - €320
Dom Perignon - €350
Dom magnum - €590
Ace of spades - €600
Ace magnum €1600
Ace 3l €3500
Ace 6l €9500

White wine around €50

Rose €40/70

Red wine €40

Final note - don't forgot to ask for their special packages Where you can pay upto €20,000 for the privelege of having numerous bottles of champagne lumped together to sup at your leisure and show off to your friends and others around you how well your doing in life.

Verdict - I love the place but I will be opting for a nice bottle of red wine and some food to enjoy my day in the sun

Interesting reading, thanks for posting.

So I can get two pints of San Miguel for 5 euros in Itaca just along the road which is the equivalent of 1.5 litres at 30 euros in OBC. A difference of just over £20 for drinks. I have 10 drinks that day having fun in the sun and it would cost me over £200 difference (and that isn't drinking cocktails or spirits!) And it can cost me up to another 30 euros just to get into the place!

Would rather spend the extra money going to a proper club, but each to their own. It obviously appeals to some people.

Last edited:
Don't forget the 5% (at least!) 'optional' service charge added to the bill it you're too lazy to walk to the bar yourself!

Adds up nicely if you're on the typical Stag/Hen do crowd they rely on!

Back