*** new for 2013: THE USHUAϏA TOWER ***

526896_10151641223668240_1108140668_n.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/MDGphotos

Don't think so or maybe some rooftop ones... No crowd at all last year (July).

Had some good nights there last June by the pool when the DJ box was by the beach! I think as soon as the main club opened demand drained.

i don't think there will be any 'big' events at the tower this year, not down by the pool and neither on the rooftop. the palladium group will definitely focus on making the events at the ushuaïa club as well as at the hard rock hotel work properly. they have a lot of balls to juggle now and a 'free entry' place like the tower won't enjoy any priority i'm sure. the rooftop will surely be used as a permanently open bar for late night drinks with a bit of music and the odd one-off maybe, but i don't think there will be any proper residencies like last year (that's just an assumption eh!).

as for last year, a few of the residencies got pretty busy in the second part of the season (the last few sasha dates were pretty packed tbh), but IMO it's just not the right place to throw a 'proper' party. to me it is much more a bar with great views. they can't put up the volume loud enough anyway so it's just a place to have a drink or two and enjoy some good background music.

he palladium group will definitely focus on making the events at the ushuaïa club as well as at the hard rock hotel work properly

Not heard much leak out about the Hard Rock events at all. Is it just live music, or could we say a "Luciano & Friends" type event there too?

Back