*** new for 2013: THE USHUAϏA TOWER ***

This could work. Although its high-rise, with a good gutting and lick of paint outside, could be a real goer, and serve as a slightly cheaper option to the main Ushuaia. Wonder if they will build a new brand around it, or just call it Ushuaia Part Deux.....

This could work. Although its high-rise, with a good gutting and lick of paint outside, could be a real goer, and serve as a slightly cheaper option to the main Ushuaia. Wonder if they will build a new brand around it, or just call it Ushuaia Part Deux.....

ATM is Ushuaia Tower ...and the rooms are going to be much better than the original ushuaia ones...

Pictures of the "Ushuaia Tower" planned for next door to the Beach Club.....

Loving the art work outside!

Seems this will be a lot MORE exclusive!

http://www.ushuaiabeachhotel.com/en/ushuaia-tower/

Amazing!!

Slap on a bit of white paint and stick up some colourful, oversized lizards on the walls and a 3*, 40year old, package tourist hotel becomes "a majestic 8-story building with an innovative design in synergy with high-tech minimalist concept. An intimate and exclusive alternative to The Ushuaïa Club"

That what I call 5* Spin!! I bet whoever thought up that description couldn't keep a straight face when typing it into the Ushuaia Brochure

Crikey! Just out of interest looked at our proposed dates next year in Ushuaia and the Sol Bahia as a comparison....Ushuaia exactly ten times as expensive! :D

The island will implode if isnt careful... Seems a far cry from the beach huts and shacks i like to visit.. give me PK2 and the shack at cala saona in formentera anyday of the week... 8)

The rooms look over the top and aimmed at new Russian money, however, I love the artists impression of the bar / roof terrace / dancefloor. Dancing open-air on the 9th floor over looking the sea & beach would be pretty damn cool...

Ushuaia-Towers-2.jpg

Ushuaia-Towers-4.jpg

Thank goodness I did not pay attention to this thread before the summer and enjoyed two weeks at the original Hotel PDB. I am so going to miss the buffet.

The new front of the hotel looks like a page on viruses and germs in a medical textbook!

Back