Male/female ratio …

anita_uk

what’s the ratio like at the big parties this season? Some of my friends are concerned about getting hassled at parties where there are too many guys.

I don't perceive it the same way @mario_dealz does when it comes to dc10 and carola.

there may be more men than women, but IMO it's never THAT unequal.

Yesterday we were at pacha. And @stivi you know we love you and pacha, but yesterday there were a LOT of men. We will be there at Solomun.
You’re absolutely right. I was there for the sold out 50th anniversary. And it was a complete c@ck-fest. Definitely close to 80-20 ratio.

You’re absolutely right. I was there for the sold out 50th anniversary. And it was a complete c@ck-fest. Definitely close to 80-20 ratio.

Ye I noticed that on the 50th, far too many blokes which is unusual for Pacha as I often find there is a decent amount of Girls there.... maybe they all went to the day doo at Destino...? Speaking of which I went to Music on at Destino on 27th July and it was a good ratio, maybe not quite 50/50 but close. Obeach is always pretty much 50/50 aswell. Elrow good mix aswell about 50/50...a lot of which are spainish thou, which is defgo not a bad thing!!

Last edited:
Pacha sat (claptones) I think probably more guys than girls when I arrived (60/40) by later in the night the difference was pretty significant, maybe even 80/20. I was on the main dance floor so not sure about balcony etc

Back