Luciano & Friends at Amnesia 2014?

Only rumour I know about is that Luciano has 10 dates at Cocoon/Amnesia this summer. And it is that at the moment: a rumour!

But if you have a look at his full gig list, on May 17th there is a Cadenza Night @ Amnesia, Milan, Italy

Maybe it is talking about that one?

It is spoken about in the Ibiza section of his profile, so it will be about Ibiza not a one off in Milan.

the source is the new booking platform for cadenza artists, so i thinks it is reliable.
i guess what it means is several (10 seems realistic) cocoon dates for luciano alone and maybe only one or two nights per season where his cadenza friends will join him on the terrace.
hawtin did something similar with his 2 minus takeovers a season at cocoon years ago.

If the 10 date rumour thing is true I think it's a brilliant idea, and will let Luciano pretty much own the Cocoon Terrace. Ricardo Villalobos (who when he's good is good) hasn't done it for me much the past few seasons.

Also I think some of these guys need to stop tarting around so much, so this should allow Luciano to make the terrace his own.

for what its worth, it appears Luciano will have a "Luciano & Friends " party at the SLS hotel in Miami for WMC. The SLS has partnered with Ushuaia IBiza and will host avixii and ants.

If that relationship continues, there might still be a night at Ushuaia.

Is it every 2 weeks over the course of the season? Or a stretch of x weeks during the peak season?

Back