Ib

Obviously I'm not really asking that, didn't mean to be rude! Just incredibly jealous that you have the funds to have so much Ibiza fun all year.
it's called ibiza on a a local way ;)
I won't rent any location for this trip : a spotlight vet mate ask me to share their location for 2 people that can house 3-4 people for free, wont take advantage of it as i need only the shower & fridge & i will sleep in the beach to take care of my tan...its a win to win situation, my mate will have a chauffeur for free as i dont drink too much..& we ll share some food drinks...
same for 2 nd week with a spotlight i never met , i ask for same deal...
i got some little connections so its always nice to go to party on guestlist...

Last edited:
it's called ibiza on a a local way ;)
I won't rent any location for this trip : a spotlight vet mate ask me to share their location for 2 people that can house 3-4 people for free, wont take advantage of it as i need only the shower & fridge & i will sleep in the beach to take care of my tan...its a win to win situation, my mate will have a chauffeur for free as i dont drink too much..& we ll share some food drinks...
same for 2 nd week with a spotlight i never met , i ask for same deal...
i got some little connections so its always nice to go to party on guestlist...

Hahaha well good on you, hope you have a great time!

This is the topic for ibz august meetup 100% trusful approved by myself :D
looks like soulmate for my second august week was found with @StinTheBin after

im opened to any suggestion but no way ill go back seeing Solomun, saw a video from spain :D
saw some videos of Carola at Cova Santa :confused:, hope it will be better when ill see him on aug 5 :lol:

Anybody else want to join the crew ? 2 places left for 2nd week...1-2 for 1rst week
i dont need more contacts as its a pain/annoyance to manage more than 4 contacts....:p especially in ibz when ur brain is frozen :spank:

update, adding the after parties
Tik-Tok!it's getting close :D Get in touch now as i don't like very much once in ibz as time go so quickly there.
4 aug After Paradise BMI from (start4 .00pm) 9.00pm jamie jones on decks then Sankeys
05 Chiringay el chiringuito escavallet Experimental beach sunset? b4 pickin mates at airport Lio & Music ON Marco Carola at 3.00am?
06 Zoo project? then Elrow?
07 aug benirras + blue marlin or rumors destino? Sundays at Space
08 After Solomun? day off
After party cocoon Tox? Aug Carl Cox - Music Is Revolution The Final Chapter
10 Afterparty Maceo Mosaïc 9.00 am , Aug Ibiza Sensations 12:00 - 21:00 + Paradise Dc10
11 aug Beautiful people boat party then Las Dalias Wax da jam 21h00 05h00
12 Aug Glitterbox with David Morales Kenny Dope :)
13 Elrow /or tribal session
14 august Sunday at space, Ibz spotlight el salon ...
15 Aug after party solomon 9.30am Cafe del mar sunset Cocoon Ibiza
after party cocoon Tox? Jose Padilla - Sunset Mix at ROOFTOP NINE - Pikes
17 Afterparty Maceo Mosaïc aug ibz sensations night off
18aug Paradise afterparty @ BMI
19aug ?
Ants? Zoo project,Elrow?
21 august Plane leavin early in the morning

some Heart party?some cova santa party?...
Anyone have been to Lamuela Ibz around San juan?

Last edited:
just seen that a parisian girl on my contacts will be in ibz from aug 1 to aug 7 with her friend :)
So i dont need soulmates for aug 4 :p aug 5 b4 picking Famous spotlight vet Fusion(aug 5 aug - 12).
To explore the island i guess i ll hang with these 2 girlz until aug 6 as Fusion is not keen on exploring the island at all :lol: but only pre drinking :spank: & parties :D

some other parisians girl should go to ibz on aug, one is a closest friend of Cathy Guetta, hope to catch her in ibz (vip entrance to ushuaia :p) as she is very nice to me (first time we met i was given some fancy champagne :cool: in a posh club in Paris)

the add is still available from aug 7 to aug 20 ...

i ll add Dj Mr Doris on the afternoon for drinks or lunch
thursday or friday El chiringuito es cavallet or wednesday Beach House pdb
For now about new spotlight mates i guess
@Masato83 @StinTheBin for my second week, guys u can get in touch with each other, for the others, up to u, this is the real authentic spotligh aug meetup if u want to enjoy the most ur ibiza trip.
With Fusion, old spotllight vet, with his 2 friends & other connections with some spotlight there, 1 parisian girls & 2 friends for my 3 1rst days, other parisian should be there with 5 friends early aug , he send me a message in order to have tips as his first trip & for now @Azibi1 my best who haven't decide to make ibz aug 16....
c'mon people give a shout now as once in ibz, no meetup planning but just meetups :p

Last edited:
Hey, i will be there between 12th-16th from Australia
Cool send fb details through pm or ur number, ill have a spanish number once there
luggage is on the way :cool:
dozen tank tops ibiza (Space Circoloco, Enter ) for the beaches :D..but rule of thumbs no ibiza tshirt in clubs :p as don't want to be spot as a regular tourist :lol:
was putting my top classic tunes throug wma, hope it will work with the usb player & dont need them to be converted in mp3...just find the cd in bed with space part 12 for thiq track & other classics
Ibiza express with FGP in ibiza :D

i guess will be hard not to spot a guy bangin on his drum (profile pic in playa dem bossa ) and a pink cap like this one in yellow
casquette-god-bless-vip-room-orangeturquoise.jpg

aug 14, dont know where i will be, i already have my ticket to sundays at space, if the "be at space b4 9.00pm" & get a free drink & a way to go back i'll go to space around 8.00pm otherwise i may have a go to benirras then blue marlin then space after 1.00 am ...im looking for people to go to benirras(25km from ibz town) north guys,it worth
no buses, taxis is 40€+ the single ride, u got ur chauffeur & drummer , then some little vibes at Blue Marlin, then back to PDB, eatin at figueretas? & then Space
yes busy schedule with FGP !!;) no time for sleep :D

Last edited:
Back