Ibiza virgin here, arriving solo May 23-24

SF.Luis

So do people actually meet in Ibiza through this forum?

I couldn't convince any of my California friends to go almost halfway across the world, so I'll be heading to Ibiza on my own, and I'm stoked to party!

I'll be going to the Ushuaia opening party and either Insane or Pure Pacha. Any tips on meeting people? I'm guessing it would be better to stay at a hostel, so it'll be easier to meet young people who want to party. Any recommendations on hostels in Ibiza?

Thanks!!

indeed many friendships of peopld were founded on this very forum. a lot of people 'met' here and then eventually met up in ibiza or elsewhere.

as for meeting people on the island, it's actually pretty difficult NOT meeting people. if you're the tiniest bit outgoing you'll very much experience that yourself :)

Get in touch through FB, Give me your FB...I will send you a message & you ll add me i may have a room as i rent a room with 2 bed & pay as for 2 people :(.around Ibz town heartbeat .....up to you.. will be in to share cost as i 'll have a car....what time you land in ibz on may 23? ushuaia opening im in ...Pure pacha opening No way!!!!!!! insna opening ..depend if i don't have other stuff palnned

Back