Ibiza Sun Newspaper

Vikkims

Does anyone know where i can get a copy of this. its either dated wed 19th or wed 26th. the article im interested in is the football. my mates were in the Ibizhire team and i read a really funny thing about pigeon, pecking at the grass! bless him!!! so if any of you crazy peps have a copy or know where i can get one please let me know.

many thanks.

xx :lol:

Cheers for that! it is the right one only i think they have cut out the reviews, but thats ok.

thanks again

i have just found a copy my mate pigeon has just text to say he has put a copy in my suitcase. i know thats bad i have been back 3 days and i havent unpacked yet, but havent had the chance.

they cant put the whole paper on the web as it cuts out all the reviews on each game played then cuts straight too... Fun Sport.

but hey its ok i have my copy now, so thank you for looking at least i can read whats goin on every other week now!!!!

cheers again!

Hi.FOLKS

SORRY BUT WE'RE TRYING TO GET THE REPORTER WHO WRITES THE FUN FOOTIE WRITEUP TO MAKE IT A BIT SHORTER AS IT CAN GET RATHER BORING TO READ IF YOU ARE NOT INTO FOOTBALL!!

WE WILL THEN INSERT IT IN THE WEB VERSION OF THEIBIZASUN.

suzie said:
Hi.FOLKS

SORRY BUT WE'RE TRYING TO GET THE REPORTER WHO WRITES THE FUN FOOTIE WRITEUP TO MAKE IT A BIT SHORTER AS IT CAN GET RATHER BORING TO READ IF YOU ARE NOT INTO FOOTBALL!!

WE WILL THEN INSERT IT IN THE WEB VERSION OF THEIBIZASUN.

nooooooooo dont loose it, it kept us all ammused for hours!!!! im waiting for the next write up to come on, however the full review isnt on the net is it.

Back