Ibiza Rocks 2016

It's always good to dream :)

Does anyone actually know if
A) they are having trouble filling the spot or;
B) it's going to be a huge announcement and keeping everyone hanging?

I hope B
I am only in Ibiza for 3 nights from Australia so dont have much time to mess around if it's an average act.

Last edited:
It's always good to dream :)

Does anyone actually know if
A) they are having trouble filling the spot or;
B) it's going to be a huge announcement and keeping everyone hanging?

I hope B
I am only in Ibiza for 3 nights from Australia so dont have much time to mess around if it's an average act.
I'm hoping it's not a last resort let down. "Wagner from X Factor performs live"

I'm thinking if it was huge they would of announced by now, giving time for people to get tickets etc

I'm patiently waiting on this myself, hoping for something special but as other have said you'd imagine if it was gonna be someone big they would have announced it by now?

I'm patiently waiting on this myself, hoping for something special but as other have said you'd imagine if it was gonna be someone big they would have announced it by now?

Still just under 4 weeks until the day, maybe it is someone huge. It's basically the end of the UK festival season so can't imagine they're having that much trouble booking someone...

Probably dizzie or tinchy binchy and brolly... a mate stayed there with his teenage kids few weeks ago. He said Craig David should be fckin shot..:) complete joke.

Sorry but I'm so impatient, it's either this or Paradise at DC10 so I want to know asap, anyone heard anything?

Back