Ibiza Party comming to Malaga

Also keep an eye out for Brunch in the park, they just finished their spring events last week with Nina Kraviz and they normally have events on some Sundays throughout summer/Autumn!
😁 massive fan of yours rn. I’ve struggled searching for similar events in Malaga down the years. Do you go often?

😁 massive fan of yours rn. I’ve struggled searching for similar events in Malaga down the years. Do you go often?
I've only recently moved over to Malaga after living in Mallorca for the last few years, I went to Nina Kraviz last week and I was over for last September for brunch in the park. They also have Ultra next month here which I have tickets for and very excited to see Panpot at it!

I always hear that Mallorca has the best quality of life in all of Spain (Europe). How's your experience been? How does life on the coast compare?
I loved Mallorca and do slightly miss it (especially the beaches) but it's very expensive to live and I started to get cabin fever living on an island. Malaga gives much more freedom to travel around!

I've only recently moved over to Malaga after living in Mallorca for the last few years, I went to Nina Kraviz last week and I was over for last September for brunch in the park. They also have Ultra next month here which I have tickets for and very excited to see Panpot at it!
Ah decent fair play. Panpot playing down there aswell, definately seem to be upping the game on the party scene then, good good. I’ve been Benalmádena/Torremolinos/Fuengirola areas for family hols about 10 times down the years, handy holiday while the kids are young and not travelling too far, love the marina in Benalmádena.

Back