Guy Gerber's Rumors at Destino 2016

We were thinking of going to the rumors party for 6 then staying there till later. Pacha restaurant made sense because of the entry ticket included although eating after midnight before going in the club does seem a bit late. If we did the 9.30 seating can you still get your ticket, go out and come back? We're staying near by so would be handy!

We were thinking of going to the rumors party for 6 then staying there till later. Pacha restaurant made sense because of the entry ticket included although eating after midnight before going in the club does seem a bit late. If we did the 9.30 seating can you still get your ticket, go out and come back? We're staying near by so would be handy!

Things is they don't actually give you a ticket, they usher you through a sliding door from the restaurant into the club. Another reason we stopped doing the Pacha dinner thing was the introduction to the set times, bit of a ball ache as like you say it's either just a tad too early for staying and going into the club or it's a bit late for having a meal and feeling all full.

Maybe someone on here can elaborate on a hand stamp, leave then come back in? I honestly can't remember getting hand stamped when going from restaurant to club and it's been a good few years since we bought a ticket just for club access so can't even comment on getting a hand stamp on entry.

Also 6 might be border line a bit early for Rumours, I'd say it was still mostly day guests / residents at that time who were still enjoying a bit of sun / pool time.

If it's purely Sushi you are after the Sushi at Destino as per at Pacha is awesome, same style of fusion sushi.

we used to always do the pre club meal thing but we kind of done it to death over the years for want of a better term.

Do you mean spend the day/afternoon at Destino? Or Destino for Rumours party at night?

Is there a decent selection of vegetarian sushi?

no ticket or stamp guys. after dinner yu either go into the club or leave but you don't get a second chance

Things is they don't actually give you a ticket, they usher you through a sliding door from the restaurant into the club. Another reason we stopped doing the Pacha dinner thing was the introduction to the set times, bit of a ball ache as like you say it's either just a tad too early for staying and going into the club or it's a bit late for having a meal and feeling all full.

Maybe someone on here can elaborate on a hand stamp, leave then come back in? I honestly can't remember getting hand stamped when going from restaurant to club and it's been a good few years since we bought a ticket just for club access so can't even comment on getting a hand stamp on entry.

Also 6 might be border line a bit early for Rumours, I'd say it was still mostly day guests / residents at that time who were still enjoying a bit of sun / pool time.
Ok thanks, seems like Sushi at destino early evening might be a better plan for us then we can enjoy the rumors party and meander on down to pacha later.

Ok thanks, seems like Sushi at destino early evening might be a better plan for us then we can enjoy the rumors party and meander on down to pacha later.

Id say that was a good bet. spider roll, lobster dynamite and lady in red all highly recommended.

I'd say people started arriving for Rumours from about 7:30, started to fill up more from about 8:30, that was start of July we were there.

Absolutely 100% Perfect! Both for Destino and Guy Gerber

13151670_10154773567079838_3422284713945270634_n.jpg

RUMORS = best artwork 2016 by far :)

13528761_972072642913060_7233025856192161168_n.jpg

13754670_992021480918176_8082764024622201518_n.jpg

13716032_987518344701823_1299515024889095047_n.jpg

13239917_10154835724934838_7237793061736986844_n.jpg

13435549_964972676956390_3695630643569894504_n.jpg

Oh, really. It's still ok. How much is a Beer or a GinTonic??

Not sure about a beer but a mixed drink is €15, same as it is in Pacha. I would think a beer would be whatever it is in Pacha, which is i think €12.

Another major difference from the July 24th and July 17th Rumors date was how they opened up the full outside area for Destino, even for non-guests of the hotel on the 24th whereas on the 17th you were more restricted. You were able to use the sunbeds and stuff if you wanted to. So along with the forced drink ticket (that I woulda bought anyways) you can roam more

I like the views Destino provides and this place attracts a nice crowd. You can see the views better now cuz you're able to go to the back area which also faces the sea.

Not sure about a beer but a mixed drink is €15, same as it is in Pacha. I would think a beer would be whatever it is in Pacha, which is i think €12.

Another major difference from the July 24th and July 17th Rumors date was how they opened up the full outside area for Destino, even for non-guests of the hotel on the 24th whereas on the 17th you were more restricted. You were able to use the sunbeds and stuff if you wanted to. So along with the forced drink ticket (that I woulda bought anyways) you can roam more

I like the views Destino provides and this place attracts a nice crowd. You can see the views better now cuz you're able to go to the back area which also faces the sea.

Sounds good. Thanks for the Update. Will definetly give it at shot!

Back