European Festivals

Are you now no longer a "Lover of Elrow"?
I would like to know also :D

I still love the party and had amazing times with the people behind it. Line up wise it's not always that great, but the decor and the vibe has always been amazing. I will give an honest answer to the question though.

Elrow Barcelona in their former homebase Viladecans is truly amazing and it's a shame they can't open there anymore. I truly miss that specific place and the afterparties in the city centre. Also, the two Elrow Island editions in Croatia (on an actual dedicated island instead of the forthcoming 2024 edition in Malta) are among the best weekends of my life. But I feel the brand has it's issues with overselling (especially in Amnesia) and recurring incidents with peppergas - phone theft gangs at their bigger festivals. Last year I started to diversify a bit more but still did Elrow Town in the Netherlands, Elrow Off Sonar and Amnesia twice. Especially in Amnesia I left kinda dissapointed, it's just undoable to dance and have fun there nowadays.

They skipped last years ADE. The yearly Rotterdam edition has disappeared and now Elrow Town has been cancelled too. I'm just a bit dissapointed I guess that there's no edition close to home this year while we always had 4 or 5 editions in NL previously. I'll still probably end up at one or two editions this year, perhaps trying one of the Ushuaia editions but yeah for various reasons I'm falling a bit out of love you could say ;). Or the short answer could be that I'm getting old :p

Last edited:
Back