> El Cielo by Pacha @ 528 IBIZA 2023 [5 dates]

stivi

full line up for the first 'el cielo' date at 528, sat 15 july

rufus du sol (dj)
magdalena
luke alessi

more dates & line ups tba soon

wasn't totally enamoured by the music tonight. Lots of rap vocals. Too many for my liking. But hearing Quiet Distortion at the end, glad I was there for that

Music aside, 528 has come into its own as a venue. The stage set-up is great. When they finally get the seal pit and the rabbit hole reopen, it'll be even better still. Looking forward to the next few parties and what the future holds in summers to come

wasn't totally enamoured by the music tonight. Lots of rap vocals. Too many for my liking. But hearing Quiet Distortion at the end, glad I was there for that

Music aside, 528 has come into its own as a venue. The stage set-up is great. When they finally get the seal pit and the rabbit hole reopen, it'll be even better still. Looking forward to the next few parties and what the future holds in summers to come

This is absolutely spot on … venue seemed better than ever and I think Pacha did well out of the makeover that 528 gave to the place … music wasn’t so great but crowd seemed to be up for it and maybe a shame that Rafael Cerato has adjusted his sound towards Solomun’s new direction and has just released an EP on Diynamic with 3 tracks with rap vocals I.e :

(Also they played “Free from Desire” which really gets on my tits)

we did have a couple of bonuses though which was having @stivi checking our tickets on arrival and a free bus all the way back to Ibiza Town as the egress didn’t look like it was going to be very easy ..

Back