Diynamic Neon Nights

DJ Pedro Mercado

I asked a question on facebook to Dyinamic: what about Diyamic @ Sankeys this summer?
And got following reply: "New venue! Day and night! Open air! More details soon" !!!

Me very happy, but anybody knows allready more? :)

Really sad news for all the people like me who go to Ibiza in September...:

"Diynamic Outdoor at Cova Santa will take place on eight Tuesdays in July and August" (Trolio, Diyanamic on Ibiza Voice)

:evil:

Last edited:
Really sad news for all the people like me who to Ibiza in September...:

"Diynamic Outdoor at Cova Santa will take place on eight Tuesdays in July and August" (Trolio, Diyanamic on Ibiza Voice)

:evil:

If it is a success, hopefully they extend things. I am in September as well, so fingers crossed.

in the interview adriano says "we will be one of three parties there" - at cova santa. luciano is doing another one, so anyone knows what will be the third party at cova santa? i'm guessing music on?

Does anyone have dates for any of these parties? i'm there 28/6-5/7, would love to get to one of these parties.

in the interview adriano says "we will be one of three parties there" - at cova santa. luciano is doing another one, so anyone knows what will be the third party at cova santa? i'm guessing music on?

Jamie Jones does have a date for a Music-On after party

Cool, hopefully diynamic will on while i'm there. It was one of my favourite parties 2 years ago at Sankeys. Will not be going to Pacha to see Solomun though.

saw Neon Nights last year at sankeys, and then saw the diynamic label showcase at WMC in miami last month and they were both absolutely fantastic. will be heading to cova santa for this no doubt in august!

Back