Deal or no deal

rosswilliams

Has anyone seen this new quiz show with Noel Edmonds? If been off work this week and i'm hooked. If you get the chance, put Channel 4 on at 4.15 this afternoon, its great!

A few chortles here (if you're not British & over 35 I cannot even begin to explain..)

Crinkly Bottom was at Happy Mount Park which is just up the road from me. Noel Edmonds is still a very unpopular figure in Morecambe for what happened and what followed as the town steeply declined. It took 20 years to recover really. He supports Exeter City and was at the Wembley play off final in 2007 v Morecambe which we won, that was some sort of poetic justice although Exeter relegated us this year. I was only 15 so I only vaguely remember singing that he was a w*nker and "you can shove your Mr Blobby up your arse (sideways!)"

Crinkly Bottom was at Happy Mount Park which is just up the road from me. Noel Edmonds is still a very unpopular figure in Morecambe for what happened and what followed as the town steeply declined. It took 20 years to recover really. He supports Exeter City and was at the Wembley play off final in 2007 v Morecambe which we won, that was some sort of poetic justice although Exeter relegated us this year. I was only 15 so I only vaguely remember singing that he was a w*nker and "you can shove your Mr Blobby up your arse (sideways!)"

No way! Had no idea about any of that. Always thought he was a bit of a tosser tbh

I recommend everyone read that article. Serious LOLs on your commute home. It's a very entertaining blog that basically revisits this week 30 years ago in the 90s and recontextualises whatever crap was at #27 in the charts, giving new meaning to Soul Asylum or whatever.

Back